UFC 293, September 9, Adesanya vs. Strickland, Australia

Aside from power, he's better than Tai in any facet of MMA.

Agree. Tai has that one shot power that makes HW trickier but Volkov has shown he can hurt guys too. And he's way more varied, has the length...he's rightfully favored here.

Agree. Tai has that one shot power that makes HW trickier but Volkov has shown he can hurt guys too. And he's way more varied, has the length...he's rightfully favored here.

tai has a handspeed advantage

tai has a handspeed advantage

Yeah maybe, but that hasn't stopped guys from landing on him. Volkov uses his reach, teeps, footwork, etc. Tai can take some damage so maybe he figures out a way to fight inside and land a killshot. But I lean toward Volkov piecing him up, and probably getting a finish. Maybe rd 2.

Some MMA sites are suggesting to bet on Volkov because his height & reach would be very troublesome for Tuivasa. The suggestion didn't make sense.
I thought Tuivasa had a blitz style of fighting which allowed him to get on the inside and smash fighters.
He rocked Gane several times when they fought.

Which one are you betting on?
Yeah, but he was getting pieced up by Gane. He can't absorb as much against Volkov

The fights will take place in the big cage, right?

That's good to hear, I am on a few O1.5 lines this time, the big cage might be beneficial for these kind of bets

That's good to hear, I am on a few O1.5 lines this time, the big cage might be beneficial for these kind of bets

Agreed. Which fights are you considering?

Tafa fight because the line is ridiculous
Volkov fight
Adesanya fight

UFC 293 Main Event Prediction

Israel Adesanya (24-2) Vs Sean Strickland (27-5)

With the middleweight title on the line we have a very exciting match up.

While many are leaning towards Adesanya as the clear favorite, I see Strickland as a formidable opponent who could turn this fight into a thrilling contest.

Should Adesanya fail to secure an early victory, he might encounter some challenges as the fight progresses.

Adesanya's striking prowess, characterized by its precision and speed, is undeniable.

In contrast, Strickland is often recognized more for his outspoken personality than his fighting abilities, yet it's essential not to underestimate his skill set.

I believe the odds should be much closer and for this reason I'm making a small play on the underdog.

Pick: Sean Strickland ML (+470)
This aged well.

Nice essay and even cooler donation pick

LOL there's no actual analysis as to WHY Strickland is live here.
If he has a realistic shot...how about sharing ar least SOME semblance of HOW he wins?

Seans outspoken personality will force Izzy to gas in later rounds and Sean will take over. Sean will give a whole new meaning to personality that takes toll on people.
Or thats what I got out of the post.

He is clearly trolling. He picked Spivak last week.

Next time I'll write a longer essay. Don't ever call me a troll again. If you bet Adesanya ML that was the squarest bet of the year.

upload_2023-9-10_1-0-45.png

I passed on Izzy but unfortunately also passed on Sean.

How da fook Sean loses to Cannonier in close fight but dominates Izzy escapes me. Gotta be the ufc game cover curse. Yes thats gotta be it!

......in reality we see a game of little nuances and sometimes things dont go the way youre used to. I think Izzy looked bad. Had no answers for Seans rather basic boxing. I think DDP would have had him out of there and thats the fight I wanna see. Maybe do Sean-Kham in the meantime?

Next time I'll write a longer essay. Don't ever call me a troll again. If you bet Adesanya ML that was the squarest bet of the year.

View attachment 1000779

I didn't bet Izzy ML...I doubt anyone you quoted did (though maybe I'm wrong). And Strickland fought a great fight and Izzy couldn't find a counter.

I never called you a troll, but the fact remains that what you posted never gave any actual analysis as to how or why he was live. Congrats on your win though man.

I didn't bet Izzy ML...I doubt anyone you quoted did (though maybe I'm wrong). And Strickland fought a great fight and Izzy couldn't find a counter.

I never called you a troll, but the fact remains that what you posted never gave any actual analysis as to how or why he was live. Congrats on your win though man.

Had his ml in parlay. But it was the down under parlay and Jenkins arm busted it earlier. For single bet I somehow avoided Izzy dec and went with fight goes to dec instead since it was almost the same odds.

Back