UFC 276: Adesanya vs. Cannonier

Barberena is an absolute lock. The true definition of the word.

Family won’t eat for 4 weeks if he somehow loses.

Barberena is an absolute lock. The true definition of the word.

Family won’t eat for 4 weeks if he somehow loses.
High stakes for all the steaks? Haha

Dropped the wife and kids of at my mother in law's and decided to drink some whiskey and watch some tape. Started out with the early fights because I'll probably be to drunk and/or asleep to watch the late fights live.

Jessy Clark vs that Julia Stolichnaya

So powerlifter vs Lithuanian Ronda without the looks, athletic ability or anything else to write home about. 1 out of 3 black belts (and the only won with any decent competition wins as a black belt) on my Facebook friend list refers to biceps as "armbar defense".¨Not impressed by Clark's biceps, compared to what I had hoped.

Clark has gotten shit for having shit fight IQ since she decided to clinch a judo-chick her last fight, but as far as I can tell she tries to listen to her corner, it's just that she is kind of limited as a fighter. She's strong, seems to have fine cardio and hits hard as long as the other chick doesn't try to move away too much. She is also good at standing up when she gets taken down and has lots of experience. Looks really good fighting as long as the other chick is gassed out of her mind and doesn't fight back.

Vodka girl on the other hand seems to have decent armbars and other then that just runs in and throws random shit with no regards for defense or game plans. A bit like a less athletic PVZ who knows how to armbar people.

I predict that whoever loses a bet on this fight will cry about what a dumbass he is and swear never to bet on whoever he bet on again. I have to go with the underdog, due to something a very successful E-sport dude once said:

"When game is going full retard, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half retard, you're done for!"

I think complete chaos is better than whatever the Clark's coaches tries to get her fighter to do. I also wanted the under, since both seems to hit decently hard and do lots of dumb shit, but the price seems a bit low. I also think that Julia might take a decision just by doing random stuff from bad position while Clark tries to control position.

Last edited:
Dropped the wife and kids of at my mother in law's and decided to drink some whiskey and watch some tape. Started out with the early fights because I'll probably be to drunk and/or asleep to watch the late fights live.

Jessy Clark vs that Julia Stolichnaya

So powerlifter vs Lithuanian Ronda without the looks, athletic ability or anything else to write home about. 1 out of 3 black belts (and the only won with any decent competition wins as a black belt) on my Facebook friend list refers to biceps as "armbar defense".¨Not impressed by Clark's biceps, compared to what I had hoped.

Clark has gotten shit for having shit fight IQ since she decided to clinch a judo-chick her last fight, but as far as I can tell she tries to listen to her corner, it's just that she is kind of limited as a fighter. She's strong, seems to have fine cardio and hits hard as long as the other chick doesn't try to move away too much. She is also good at standing up when she gets taken down and has lots of experience. Looks really good fighting as long as the other chick is gassed out of her mind and doesn't fight back.

Vodka girl on the other hand seems to have decent armbars and other then that just runs in and throws random shit with no regards for defense or game plans. A bit like a less athletic PVZ who knows how to armbar people.

I predict that whoever loses a bet on this fight will cry about what a dumbass he is and swear never to bet on whoever he bet on again. I have to go with the underdog, due to something a very successful E-sport dude once said:

"When game is going full retard, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half retard, you're done for!"

I think complete chaos is better than whatever the Clark's coaches tries to get her fighter to do. I also wanted the under, since both seems to hit decently hard and do lots of dumb shit, but the price seems a bit low. I also think that Julia might take a decision just by doing random stuff from bad position while Clark tries to control position.
If this is you sober then I can't wait for your later posts!

The Stoliarenko that fought Avila smokes Clark even on her best day. Clark doesn't do too well when she's going against a larger striker that won't let her clinch them like that Pannie fight. Stoliarenko is the larger woman by a decent bit. She got a solid takedown on Avila and semi hit another which could see her landing the takedowns.

Don't think Robbie let's himself lose to a semi fading Barberena. It's equivalent to losing to a end of the road Elkins or Guida-type. Barberena barely getting by Brown wasn't a great showing by him.

Someone fill me in on women’s flyweight.

Watched some Barber fights. Looked ok. Got a robbery vs Maverick, seems like she does some things good and some things bad. Unfinished product if I ever saw one but seems to have bad intentions in the clinch. Then I watched a bit of tape on Eye.

First, I have heard the rumours about her and Dana. Those are Trump levels of fake news. I can tell you this for the same obvious reasons I am sure Nancy Pelosi did not get her job by sucking on anything naughty.

Anyway, she has decent boxing. Looks quick, decent volume, ends up on top a bit for random reasons and have fought a lot of good fighters. Also, losing a robbery-ish decision to a fourth ranked fighter only to get your next fight against someone outside the top 10 has to be a “get right”, right? NO!

That top 10 looks uglier than if Trump would joining in with Biden’s son and the uglier Clinton for a threesome in HD. What in the ever-living fuck does Lauren Murphy do as number 3? Her best win is Joanne Wood, other then that she has wins against, going by her sherdog pic, ome dude in a wig called Liliya Shakirova, a retired English teacher, Andrea Lee and the cause of Lyme disease since her last loss, which was Sijara Eubanks who was at that point 2-2 as a pro. What?

Number six is Viviane Araujo, who’s best win is probably Alexis Davis? Andrea Lee? Also in the top 5 are Jennifer Maia who is 4-5 since 2018 and 33 years old, Andrea Lee (2-4 in her last 6) and Cynthia Calvillo (1-1-3 in her last five).

There is just no way the UFC would let something that slightly looks like a prospect fight some over the hill kind of has-not-quite-been if they thought there were even a decent chance she would lose, despite a bunch of the younger chicks looking decent.

I think Barber by KO or TKO looks ok, think she might get back on track here after finding out that she was not quite ready to fight the really solid chicks the last few years. Both gets hit too much and while Eye seems to lack a bit of power I threw some on the fight not going the distance at +200 too. Could be boring as shit, but I dunno, think Eye might be done.

The family eat. Thank the lord for this precious day.

Turner (sub) + Volk (DEC) + Barbarena (DEC) + Barber

Enjoy the free money.

Oh some analysis:

Turner much bigger, great striking. Riddell just isn't as good as he's been promoted to be. He gives up sub much like Uros Medic did very quickly.

Volk won 5 rounds in the first fight. Volk was winning both round 1 and 2 in the second fight until he got dropped, then he won the last 3 rounds (and I had a lot of money on Max, originally thought it was a robbery but it wasn't.). Volk doesn't stand and bang this time, he does an Aldo approach where he uses the cage. Boring decision.

Barbarena should have beaten my boy Luque. Lawler looked like absolute shit against Diaz. Super hittable and not much power. Barbarena won't finish but he will throw more volume.

Barber could finish Eye tbh with those vicious elbows but most likely out-grapples her with brute force against the cage.

BOL all

Oh and I also like DuPlessis, probably by decision though DuPlessis could finish I suppose.

sheeeeeeeesh
25k parlay Lfg

Back