PBP UFC 230: Cormier vs. Lewis - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Felder is easily the best fighter/commentator the UFC has right now.

Why is moron Felder making out Jacare's win as some sort of monumental come from behind victory?

Call me a hater but there is NOTHING interesting or exciting about Cormier

<DisgustingHHH>
I honestly enjoy his fights fun to watchb but his fued w Jones showed me a side of DC where i just cant cheer for him

Last edited:
Yes! That was a very impressive performance. Great win for Cormier!

Last edited:
Why are they still talking about Stipe like he deserves an instant rematch?
I think he deserves a rematch... anyone can get caught especially at heavyweight. It was a short fight but it was competitive. It's not like DC walked in and dominated him. Stipe got caught.

Mixed feelings about this card kind of like eating at the all-you-can-eat. You are full but nothing was seriously mind-blowing

Weidman getting struck by lightning and Brunson doing the chicken dance 3 times made it worth it

Felder is easily the best fighter/commentator the UFC has right now.
He is easygoing and doesn't try and grandstand Rogan like Dom. And he seems to be friends with Anik which allows him to be more natural and less mechanical. I liked that team a lot but it allows Rogan to kind of lead the show and he was good tonight but sometimes having Dom or Cormier in there with him keeps him in check a bit.

Is Cain ever coming back? I'd rather see a hobbled Cain fight DC than a "in it for the money" Lesnar (who'd probably pull a Bob Sapp and turtle at the first sign of trouble)

I watched at bww. Meh.

Most impressive thing was Lewis actually getting to his feet in the first. I laughed pretty hard after the td, and said "Well that's that; he's down for the round."

I think he deserves a rematch... anyone can get caught especially at heavyweight. It was a short fight but it was competitive. It's not like DC walked in and dominated him. Stipe got caught.

Where was Aldo's rematch after 10 years of defending his title? And people actually gave a shit about Aldo...

Don't know what people are complaining about
That fight was as dominant as it gets.
It's pretty similar to Khabib vs Mcgregor yet fans didn't react as negatively. Probably because they liked Lewis so much and it was sad for them to see him go out like that where he just got shut down

I watched at bww. Meh.

Most impressive thing was Lewis actually getting to his feet in the first. I laughed pretty hard after the td, and said "Well that's that; he's down for the round."
I was at BWW too. Pro Lewis crowd. Some drunk guy ran up and down screaming GIMME MY MONEY to some dude after DC won. Funny shit.

Where was Aldo's rematch after 10 years of defending his title? And people actually gave a shit about Aldo...
I think Aldo deserved a rematch. But the situation was different. Aldo got KO'd immediately. Stipe fought a short but competitive fight.
Plus Aldo was offered a rematch on short notice when RDA pulled out. He turned it down.

Regadless, that's a silly argument and just changing the subject. Stipe deserves a rematch for all the reasons already stated.

Quick, DC, retire being the "incredible two-belts champ" before Jones comes back to reclaim his LHW belt.
You don't have much time and you cringe us enough in victory, no need to <DCrying>once again.

Depends.... Is Jones still riding the Juice Train like crazy... if not, especially with NSAC all over him, you may see a Juice-Free Jones, exposed very quickly by DC.

Then we will need that little character above the number 8 on keyboards, next to Jones' 2 wins.

DC = Goat Goat Goat and making it look EZ!

Back