PBP UFC 230: Cormier vs. Lewis - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

DC vs Brock next?
Stylebender vs Jacare? (a few good fights for him)
Cannonier vs another top 10. (not ready for top 5 IMO but looked great)
Roberson vs unranked opponent. (looks like a quality prospect)

Why do people dislike DC so much?

Dude is a class act.

Fuckers are booing a two division defending champion.
I know, it's crazy, I'm a big JJ fan but how you can hate DC?

I don't understand these calls for Stipe to get an immediate rematch, he lost fair and square and gave no indication that a rematch would look any different.

Werdum didn't get an immediate rematch against Stipe, so Stipe should go back to fighting a top contender also.

He defended the title 3 times, that's only a record because HW is volatile as fuck.

DC beat the "greatest" UFC HW champ of all time dominantly and then took on the #2 HW and defeated him in equally dominant fashion. A circus fight is fine, especially considering he's retiring. Betting on DC in that fight is FREE MONEY. FREE.

Call me a hater but there is NOTHING interesting or exciting about Cormier

<DisgustingHHH>
Except his high school, college, olympic and professional combats sports record. LOL

Dude literally been at the top 5 of everything of every sport he's tried since he was 15 years old. Do you know he had a choice of playing football or wrestling in college?

And he has a college degree. Oh, and two UFC belts. Both defended.

It’s a shame that Lewis’ balls weren’t able to generate enough heat to land that highlight reel KO... however is anyone surprised?

Quick, DC, retire being the "incredible two-belts champ" before Jones comes back to reclaim his LHW belt.
You don't have much time and you cringe us enough in victory, no need to <DCrying>once again.

Lewis not completely gassed so first round moral victory for him
So they are promoting DC as the double champ despite 232. Connor still walking with belts. Colby desperately trying to get attention to his struggle instagram with whatever he has. What is going on?

this is the world we live in now. I blame social media

I don't understand these calls for Stipe to get an immediate rematch, he lost fair and square and gave no indication that a rematch would look any different.

Werdum didn't get an immediate rematch against Stipe, so Stipe should go back to fighting a top contender also.

He defended the title 3 times, that's only a record because HW is volatile as fuck.
Crazy how DC could have broken the record long ago if not for fucking Cain

Back