PBP UFC 230: Cormier vs. Lewis - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

I watched at bww. Meh.

Most impressive thing was Lewis actually getting to his feet in the first. I laughed pretty hard after the td, and said "Well that's that; he's down for the round."
What did you order?

Depends.... Is Jones still riding the Juice Train like crazy... if not, especially with NSAC all over him, you may see a Juice-Free Jones, exposed very quickly by DC.

Then we will need that little character above the number 8 on keyboards, next to Jones' 2 wins.

DC = Goat Goat Goat and making it look EZ!
I don't really see Cormier going back down to LHW though

I think Aldo deserved a rematch. But the situation was different. Aldo got KO'd immediately. Stipe fought a short but competitive fight.
Plus Aldo was offered a rematch on short notice when RDA pulled out. He turned it down.

Regadless, that's a silly argument and just changing the subject. Stipe deserves a rematch for all the reasons already stated.

It IS a silly argument because DC already has plans to retire. DC will fight Brock and/or Jones and then he's done.

It IS a silly argument because DC already has plans to retire. DC will fight Brock and/or Jones and then he's done.
Brock does not a deserve a title fight. That is the joke.

I'm not mad at DC getting paid though. I'm salty it's at Stipe's expense and at the expense of true MMA fans who want to see the best fights.

DC is my favorite fighter. Stipe deserves the rematch though.

Except his high school, college, olympic and professional combats sports record. LOL

Dude literally been at the top 5 of everything of every sport he's tried since he was 15 years old. Do you know he had a choice of playing football or wrestling in college?

And he has a college degree. Oh, and two UFC belts. Both defended.

Great reply bro, apparently for some people to be impressed, DC has to also be extremely handsome, throwing Shoryuken uppercuts, throwing some fireballs & spirit bombs mid match, and must end it with a fatality....or else its not "interesting."

Great to see a happy go lucky, family dude celebrating a great win the cage with his kids and wife... and someone who has never been linked in any with cheating.

I suggest everyone keeps an eye out for odds on DC winning the Royal Rumble. Just saying

I don't really see Cormier going back down to LHW though

Oh shit...lol... brain fat on my part, great point bro. They even alluded to it during the fight.

But now that Jones is back...it almost like "come on ufc, 3rd match...someone talk to DC"

You probably right though...

What did you order?
Was there with 4.5 people. Had two appetizers, and 2 large traditional wing orders. 5 different wings, with some blazinm Had a fkn dessert nachos after.. Horry sheet is that lot of calories.

Did anyone order 230 ? just came online and as expected saw DC win via submission...

Brock does not a deserve a title fight. That is the joke.

I'm not mad at DC getting paid though. I'm salty it's at Stipe's expense and at the expense of true MMA fans who want to see the best fights.

DC is my favorite fighter. Stipe deserves the rematch though.

True MMA fans lol.

Stipe does not deserve an immediate rematch, other guys have not gotten immediate rematches they had to work their way back up. Lewis beat the number 1 ranked guy at the time when stipe was champ and won his following fight as the number 2 ranked guy in the division.

The heavyweight division sucks simple as. DC is retiring, you want him to beat up stipe again and make the division look like a bigger chump than it already is. The brock fight does more for the division as it brings more eyes to the division and regardless of who wins it does not do damage to the division.

True MMA fans lol.

Stipe does not deserve an immediate rematch, other guys have not gotten immediate rematches they had to work their way back up. Lewis beat the number 1 ranked guy at the time when stipe was champ and won his following fight as the number 2 ranked guy in the division.

The heavyweight division sucks simple as. DC is retiring, you want him to beat up stipe again and make the division look like a bigger chump than it already is. The brock fight does more for the division as it brings more eyes to the division and regardless of who wins it does not do damage to the division.
Yes. True MMA fans.
You clearly care more about how the division looks than the actual competitiveness of the fights so I wasn't talking about you.
Sorry bud.

Yea so what? This is real life and he is kicking as in it. It is no big deal that he cant beat Jones.

I'm not sure what you mean by this is real life and he is kicking ass in it. I know that DC Is making money, and is doing good for himself. I really can't fault him, as Jones would probably beat him again and Gus as always would at least be a super tough fight. I was simply saying that he is acting like he is truly a two division champ, though everyone and their sister knows he has no intention of dropping back down to 205.

I'm having trouble streaming and sherdogging at the same time...

War Black Beast...

YJHeCyQ.jpg

Back