UFC 223 does 210k-360k PPV buys

i thought it would do 400-500k if the original main stayed in tact and even if max still fought. considering it turned into khabib vs raging al, with like 2 other fights being called off if it does 350k id say it did ok

Kaboob has zero leverage
Boring fighter, and the numbers do not lie

It's almost like when you throw shit at a bus and ruin half the fights it DOESN'T increase the PPV buys

Who'd have thunk it

I proudly streamed it. Who the fucks pays for PPV when it's litteraly faster to go on a streaming website than order it ?

i thought it would do 400-500k if the original main stayed in tact and even if max still fought. considering it turned into khabib vs raging al, with like 2 other fights being called off if it does 350k id say it did ok

Yo...Danny Green....no speaky Engrish? INTACT is one word. Also, around the world, people use caps for names (Max, Khabib, Al)

So did Dana White flat out lie to the public?

That quote from Dana was from when it was still Holloway/Khabib. And that fight was actually trending insanely high, especially considering neither headliner is a huge PPV draw

I'm honestly surprise it did that much. I thought at most 200k buys

People really acting like Khabib isn't a draw based off of this? It went from the best matchup in years vs Ferguson to then Max who's injured & then Raging Al, of course the ppv buys wouldn't be huge.

Yo...Danny Green....no speaky Engrish? INTACT is one word. Also, around the world, people use caps for names (Max, Khabib, Al)
its english not engrish, idiot

I don't think people realize how poor Russia is. It's a total shit-show. The country is like a little New Jersey mixed with some Mississippi and topped with some Indiana.

People really acting like Khabib isn't a draw based off of this? It went from the best matchup in years vs Ferguson to then Max who's injured & then Raging Al, of course the ppv buys wouldn't be huge.
1M people would pay to see Conor fight a hobo at the Denny's.

It's almost like when you throw shit at a bus and ruin half the fights it DOESN'T increase the PPV buys

Who'd have thunk it

Yeah I bet they sure missed out on all 3 of Ray Borg's fans no longer buying the fights.

Apparently interest on the internet did not translate to ppv sales.

ufc 223 v 220.jpg

So Khabib in his first title fight vs a guy who's been in a co main on a fox card does around 300k?? Pretty good

Yeah I bet they sure missed out on all 3 of Ray Borg's fans no longer buying the fights.
Here they are.

uD44y.jpg

Back