Banned
Reaction score
Sooo, could be tree fiddy? Bout?

Lmao @ the dweebs saying Conor fighting a bus would spike these views to 500k+

UFC dying = confirmed

(again)

No wonder they are thinking of cutting down to 6 ppv/year

v9Mlqw.gif

Well you realize the main event fell off after that right?

Why people care about how many millons Dana made????

What do you expect? It probably would’ve hit close to 500k if iaquinta wasn’t main event and tony showed up.

Not terrible given the lead-in to the card, lost fights etc. Fact is that without a star headliner MMA PPV's don't sell right now.

UFC dying = confirmed

(again)

No wonder they are thinking of cutting down to 6 ppv/year
Are they really thinking of only doing 6 PPV a year? I really hope this is true!!! this is great news. I wish they will do that, but make the 6 PPV's super stacked. I rather have 6 amazing PPV's per year than 13 crappy and some decent PPV's per year.

Actually for a card that got fucked up so much these are not bad numbers at all. And remember that Russians ain't gonna pay you shit for PPV, they will stream the hell out of every PPV.

Are they really thinking of only doing 6 PPV a year? I really hope this is true!!! this is great news. I wish they will do that, but make the 6 PPV's super stacked. I rather have 6 amazing PPV's per year than 13 crappy and some decent PPV's per year.

Only 6 a year would destroy me

Dude, have you looked at the confirmed card for 224? I'm a positive sort of bloke but it's weak as piss.

Back