UFC 209 - Twood vs Wonderboy II - Vegas (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best +1000 or higher value bet on this card is easily Tybura sub. Now that its back to +1000 contemplating adding a little more. The dude has some slick sub wins, Henrique looks to wrestle. Could see an outcome where maybe Henrique tires 2nd or 3rd from wrestling heavy gameplan and Tybura grabs a choke or spins for an RNC. Even off his back Tybura is pretty active.

looking at his instagram he seems happy in camp and there is a ton of pictures of him training for this fight.. i think the possibility of knocking out a cheater is enough motivation for him :D

He could 100% KO Overreem but he looks terrible in that video. Looks old and slow as hell and its obviously not his routine cause it looks too slow and some done with bad form, Im thinking it was only for the cameras.

He could 100% KO Overreem but he looks terrible in that video. Looks old and slow as hell and its obviously not his routine cause it looks too slow and some done with bad form, Im thinking it was only for the cameras.
He turns 43 this month, he's too fat and slow to catch Overeem, he has decent hand speed but his feet are slow, Overeem will run circles around him.

How dont you turn a profit when you set the lines and already have predictions of where its gonna go? {<jordan}

Sharp money is on Woodley after the first fight.
IDK it's crazy, the guy that sets the lines can't even profit on them and he charges people money for his bets, what a thug.

vannata-teymur FOTN is tempting (it's like +450 i think)

i stabbed at craig-pedro +900, tho. that's fireworks as long as it goes. so if it DOES go a decent length of time, i think it's got a shot.

very small play, tho, hehe.

Calvillo at +104 is a really good bet, Calvillo is always looking fot the takedown and Cooper has no TDD, she has decent offensive TD but against softer opponents and Calvillo is clearly the stronger one here

Also, Cooper struggled to make weight, I expect cardio to be in Calvillo side

Calvillo at +104 is a really good bet, Calvillo is always looking fot the takedown and Cooper has no TDD, she has decent offensive TD but against softer opponents and Calvillo is clearly the stronger one here

Also, Cooper struggled to make weight, I expect cardio to be in Calvillo side
Anyone that feels confident on either side of that fight is lying to themselves, you can't trust either of them.

That feeling when you wake up knowing today was supposed to be Ferg vs Khabib and now its not :(

Trying to stay positive. Still a solid card. If I lose money tonight though that would be the icing on the cake to this fuckery with my emotions

Well you're doing better than me I guess. I'm still mad lol. This card doesn't feel like anything more than a random fight night to me now. I was way too hyped for khabib/tony

I haven't said a word on Ferg/Khabib. I just wanted to see them walking to the arena to believe it. I just had a sick feeling something would happen and day 0 was it. I'm actually really surprised that Tony is taking it so well I think he's just happy overall about his kid being with him.

I've got my plays on Lando/Bektic/Tybura in an early opener parlay and at current odds Tybura is the best play on the card considering he's the cheapest option.

I think he's better in every area than Luis. He actually has some bounce to his step for a HW and he's got great combinations. Any HW agile enough to throw headkicks is a player in the division IMO. He masks his kicks well too after his combos and he doesn't just throw it just to throw it. I also think he's going to hit Luis to the body a lot in this fight to set something up.

Luis might be an avid wrestler but I think his entries aren't that great. The dude is a newly formed HW and is still learning what his body can do. He's basically an overgrown kid who uses his size and head positions to another you.

Tybura' grappling revolves around the clinch and he can hit trips from that position himself I think he'll be able to handle himself there when Luis tries to body him.

Verdict: Tybura forces Luis into a striking match and beats him on the feet.

I'm also on WB, Hunt, and Shad o2.5

In what has been a highly debated card with differing picks all over the place from the media to the forums, I was planning on buying the PPV but it's so deflated without the people's main event. Now I'm solidified on illegally streaming it now that they want to put a boujee ass WMMA fight on the PPV.

1 chick has a 2-2 record and the other has been a pro for 5 fucking months. I can train any bitch off the street to fight and she'd become a UFC fighter. There is no prestige anymore in this era.

Fuck WME I don't support all these cuts and contract disputes.

I haven't said a word on Ferg/Khabib. I just wanted to see them walking to the arena to believe it. I just had a sick feeling something would happen and day 0 was it. I'm actually really surprised that Tony is taking it so well I think he's just happy overall about his kid being with him.

I've got my plays on Lando/Bektic/Tybura in an early opener parlay and at current odds Tybura is the best play on the card considering he's the cheapest option.

I think he's better in every area than Luis. He actually has some bounce to his step for a HW and he's got great combinations. Any HW agile enough to throw headkicks is a player in the division IMO. He masks his kicks well too after his combos and he doesn't just throw it just to throw it. I also think he's going to hit Luis to the body a lot in this fight to set something up.

Luis might be an avid wrestler but I think his entries aren't that great. The dude is a newly formed HW and is still learning what his body can do. He's basically an overgrown kid who uses his size and head positions to another you.

Tybura' grappling revolves around the clinch and he can hit trips from that position himself I think he'll be able to handle himself there when Luis tries to body him.

Verdict: Tybura forces Luis into a striking match and beats him on the feet.

I'm also on WB, Hunt, and Shad o2.5

Can you give your thoughts on WB and Rashad?

I am especially interested in Rashad and I respect your opinion. The way I see it is that Rashad's resume since the Jon Jones fights is troubling. A loss to little nog, a split decision over Hendo, a win over Chael who is a career middle weight, then a long lay off followed by losses to Bader and Glover. In my opinion he looked terrible in the Bader fight. He showed no sense of urgency despite obviously losing on the cards. On top of that he is coming off a brutal KO loss. I am not sure what to think of the move to 185, but I feel like historically the aging fighter who moves down a weight class to fix their problems doesn't fair well. I don't think trust him to beat any competent fighters at this point and laying the price on him seems like a bad idea.

I respect your opinion. Sorry if you broke this fight down already!

It seems like people might be overthinking Reem/Hunt imo.

Reem legitimately can not take a clean shot to the dome. His lights go out way too easy. I think he will be winning the fight by staying on the outside and throwing kicks, but with Hunt's power and Reem's chin, it will only take one.

I have a hard time believing that Hunt can't land one clean shot on Reem's tiny head in 15 minutes.

I get that but how can you feel confident about Hunt's interviews and statements. He doesn't want to be there.

Can you give your thoughts on WB and Rashad?

I am especially interested in Rashad and I respect your opinion. The way I see it is that Rashad's resume since the Jon Jones fights is troubling. A loss to little nog, a split decision over Hendo, a win over Chael who is a career middle weight, then a long lay off followed by losses to Bader and Glover. In my opinion he looked terrible in the Bader fight. He showed no sense of urgency despite obviously losing on the cards. On top of that he is coming off a brutal KO loss. I am not sure what to think of the move to 185, but I feel like historically the aging fighter who moves down a weight class to fix their problems doesn't fair well. I don't think trust him to beat any competent fighters at this point and laying the price on him seems like a bad idea.

I respect your opinion. Sorry if you broke this fight down already!

I think all those factors apply to him Shaddy here of him being old. He was never the striker he's been touted to be after KO'ing chuck. He was always a read-option guy. Meaning, he was out there gauging whether you thought he was gonna strike or grapple.

giphy.gif

But he's old and slower now and he froze up against guys that were no longer biting on his feints. Lil Noggy was a southpaw counter striker and after getting lit up a couple times he couldn't get a read-option. But the guys he's faced were pretty solid guys and I don't know if Kelly is one. Kelly is an old man too and he's got no grasp of range really. He's got one gear which is to truck forward and fight at arm's length in order to get to the clinch and use his judo. He's fought a couple guys who were actually good match ups for him but Shad isn't afraid to grapple with him I think the fight will be decided on who the better grappler is in this fight, and who knows with these two dinosaurs. Shad can only finish this fight if he gets his GnP going Khabib style but I think Kelly is a tough guy he won't accept defeat I that fashion and shit maybe he might even throw Shad a couple times but I don't expect to see Kelly hold him down for long.

Anywho o2.5 for me is the only way I can play it. I see anything wrong with taking Kelly at dog odds but I'm leaning on Shad if I were to pick a winner.

Idk how anyone can put money on craig after that guard pull against frankie

Hunt By Decision +1000

I think this is an awesome line! I can easily see Hunto winning a know match vs a tentative Reemerge. Not as likely as a KO but +1000? Yea, a flier fo' sho!
Man, come on . There is absolutely 0 chance that happens.

Why betsafe or bet365 never has FOTN lines ?

It seems like people might be overthinking Reem/Hunt imo.

Reem legitimately can not take a clean shot to the dome. His lights go out way too easy. I think he will be winning the fight by staying on the outside and throwing kicks, but with Hunt's power and Reem's chin, it will only take one.

I have a hard time believing that Hunt can't land one clean shot on Reem's tiny head in 15 minutes.
I bet you said the exact same thing before he fought JDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back