UFC 200 Main Event zzzzzz

DC has no chance, the size is just too much....pfffft Bigfoot, really? Comparing Jones to that wreck is a joke.
Did I dream the whole thing and Jones DC haven't actually fought yet

Right.

So DC has no chance of winning
And prime Bigfoot wasn't any good

Hold still while I rubber stamp "MORON" on your forehead.

From reading here most people seem to be delighted and quite excited about Jones DC main eventing. My question is why? Did you catch their last fight? Jones cruised through the fight and his size difference was almost comical at times, far greater than I anticipated.

There is no reality where DC wins this match, Jones is taking home a decision again for sure.

So is it really the hoards of Conor haters just rejoicing he's not on the card and been replaced as main?
Don't get me wrong, this is a far more deserving matchup than Mac Diaz 2 and it needed to happen. Both fights should be happening with Jones DC given higher billing.
It just feels like 200 is missing another big fight (fuck wmma too) so even though this is a fight that needed to happen, is nobody else bummed out that it's the main event of ufc 200?

Do you think McGregor vs Diaz is a big fight? Didn't Diaz walk through McGregor? In what reality does the Conor we saw last time beat Diaz? Or are you just a McGregor dick rider who doesn't know what to do with your Saturday night if it doesn't include Conor McGregor?

Right.

So DC has no chance of winning
And prime Bigfoot wasn't any good

Hold still while I rubber stamp "MORON" on your forehead.

Prime juiced up, bone chewing Bigfoot is still no Jon Jones....and correct, DC has no chance

I'd rather see 2 elite fighters than a loud mouth getting an undeserved rematch. Although it would be nice to see him get slapped around and humiliated again.

Do you think McGregor vs Diaz is a big fight? Didn't Diaz walk through McGregor? In what reality does the Conor we saw last time beat Diaz? Or are you just a McGregor dick rider who doesn't know what to do with your Saturday night if it doesn't include Conor McGregor?

Like I already said, mcgregor Diaz sweetens this card up real good but has no business headlining. This is about the lacklustre main and comain (assuming it's Tate nunes)
But your confirming my suspicion it's the plethora of conor haters on sherdog loving the new main event

i'm flying out after buying my tickets yesterday and could really care less

3 nights of fights, drinking, women, gambling - how can I hate on it

It cant get here soon enough, dont even care if Jones vs Cormier is off because i'm gonna live it up and just enjoy Edgar whooping Aldo

I'd rather see 2 elite fighters than a loud mouth getting an undeserved rematch. Although it would be nice to see him get slapped around and humiliated again.

We already had the 2 elites fights and it was boring, that's my point, how are we all so excited for it to happen again, as the main event of ufc 200 no less

Well TS, I guess some of us actual MMA fans prefer to watch relevant title fights as opposed to nonsensical, meaningless hype fights that the TMZ crowd tunes in for.

What a shock that your location is Ireland....

i'm flying out after buying my tickets yesterday and could really care less

3 nights of fights, drinking, women, gambling - how can I hate on it

It cant get here soon enough, dont even care if Jones vs Cormier is off because i'm gonna live it up and just enjoy Edgar whooping Aldo

Enjoy yourself, it'd be an excellent card and event to attend. I just don't see the mains befitting ufc 200. Still better than 90% of other cards

We already had the 2 elites fights and it was boring, that's my point, how are we all so excited for it to happen again, as the main event of ufc 200 no less

It was a decent fight. And it was close. Way closer than Diaz/McGregor. DC has a better chance than that little potato, idk how you can pretend otherwise.

What a shock that your location is Ireland....

Shocked it got to page 3 without someone saying. Like I said many times in this thread, it's not about Conor, it's about a lacklustre main and comain.

For the record I always said Conor Diaz 2 had no business main eventing either

I went to 189 and 194, i'll say Conor brings an energy to the arena that is unmatched but i'm kiinda happy he's off the card and this is from a huge Conor fan.

I like that this show now isnt pandering to the casual Conor fans who only follow him. Whether the card is better or not is up to debate, I like all fights and i'm getting 3 days of them. No omes gonna knock me off that high horse of a vacation for me

Shocked it got to page 3 without someone saying. Like I said many times in this thread, it's not about Conor, it's about a lacklustre main and comain.

For the record I always said Conor Diaz 2 had no business main eventing either

It seems to be about Conor. The LHW title fight is the biggest fight out there right now. It just is.

It was a decent fight. And it was close. Way closer than Diaz/McGregor. DC has a better chance than that little potato, idk how you can pretend otherwise.

We'll agree to disagree on that one. Potato is dead clever though, cause he's Irish isn't it, that's top quality stuff. You should look into comedy you're a natural

I thought Bones/Cormier 1 was a close, interesting fight.

I'm interested in a second one.

I thought McGregor/Diaz 1 was a definitive win for Diaz, because obviously it was.

I'm not interested in a second one, because I don't see it being much different.

Well TS, I guess some of us actual MMA fans prefer to watch relevant title fights as opposed to nonsensical, meaningless hype fights that the TMZ crowd tunes in for.

i understand and appreciate its relevance and as I already said, if you read my post, it's more deserving of a main spot than Diaz Conor ever would be.
It doesn't stop being true their last fight was one sided and boring, with wmma as the co-main, how can you not be slightly let down. It's ufc 200, it should 'blow our minds'

From reading here most people seem to be delighted and quite excited about Jones DC main eventing. My question is why? Did you catch their last fight? Jones cruised through the fight and his size difference was almost comical at times, far greater than I anticipated.

There is no reality where DC wins this match, Jones is taking home a decision again for sure.

So is it really the hoards of Conor haters just rejoicing he's not on the card and been replaced as main?
Don't get me wrong, this is a far more deserving matchup than Mac Diaz 2 and it needed to happen. Both fights should be happening with Jones DC given higher billing.
It just feels like 200 is missing another big fight (fuck wmma too) so even though this is a fight that needed to happen, is nobody else bummed out that it's the main event of ufc 200?

The love I have for the new main event has nothing to do with Conor. These two bring a lot of heat and disdain into this fight. I'm most excited because I do think DC gets beat down even more than last time. The way he has walked around with that belt and talked down to people because he's the champ, has been pathetic. We all know he isn't the champ and never was. Jones beat him badly and then his next fight was against someone else for the "vacated" belt. So I just want to see DC get crushed but DC's no can so I have a little apprehension about it. That all makes for a killer fight. Oh and for the record all though DC got beaten soundly last time vs Jones... there is no question that Conor got beaten much worse against Nate. DC/Jones is a much better rematch than the give Conor anything he wants bout that was previously scheduled.

I thought Bones/Cormier 1 was a close, interesting fight.

I'm interested in a second one.

I thought McGregor/Diaz 1 was a definitive win for Diaz, because obviously it was.

I'm not interested in a second one, because I don't see it being much different.

Well I appreciate you actually stating your reasons rather than the nut hugger acusations. Thank you sir, you make sense even though I disagree

Back