UFC 200 Main Event zzzzzz

I agree with you, but I can top that. Rousey - Cyborg
If Cyborg A) wasn't in the UFC and B) couldn't even make the weight, I just can't see how it's a duck.

The only reason I'm mildly interested in this fight is because DC has become such a nauseating company man that now I want to see the no-good, coke addled, prodigal son, GOAT destroy him and invalidate his fake championship run.

So is it really the hoards of Conor haters just rejoicing he's not on the card and been replaced as main?
Don't get me wrong, this is a far more deserving matchup than Mac Diaz 2 and it needed to happen. Both fights should be happening with Jones DC given higher billing.
It just feels like 200 is missing another big fight (fuck wmma too) so even though this is a fight that needed to happen, is nobody else bummed out that it's the main event of ufc 200?

No, it just needs a better supporting cast.
Jones-DC is THE fight to headline the card......co-main could've been Diaz-McG 2 or, better yet, McG-Edgar. Or you can swap em.

Jones will cruise to a boring decision, again. Barring that always-potential .05% flash of MMA Magic, it's a boring main event for such a huge card.

At least I got to see UFC 100 live. Now that was a card.

He moved up weight to fight RDA, essentially a bigger version of Frankie, you're talking shit.
Mendes has a similar game too and was ranked higher than frankie at the time of their fight.
Further proof you're talking shit
He moved up to face RDA, for sure. And this is something that admire. At the same time, he had a built in excuse for when he would lose that fight--the very same one that he's rolled out for Diaz.

He'd have no excuse for losing to Edgar, and it would have put the whole hype train to a halt.

He was happy to face an out of shape Mendes--big fucking deal. Mendes, with no training camp, was able to implement his game until he gassed. It's obvious that a fully trained Mendes but ESPECIALLY Edgar will make Conor look like exactly what he is--an oversized FW who is a decent striker but excellent power puncher AT FW.

I got you TS.

I made a similar thread a couple days ago asking why people were so excited about Tate-Nunes taking up a slot on the biggest card ever and basically got shit on.

I also agree that a 37 year old ring rusty DC will have nothing for pillow fists Jones, and we are going to see another boring, point fighting decision by the mma god Jon Jones.

I'd rather see Rumble vs Jones to be honest, in the hopes that the eye poker gets his shit pushed in.

Yea if you take off the Tate fight, get Robbie or gsp in for co-main and also include Conor Nate 2 that would be a mind blowing card befitting of 200 even with DC Jones headliner

If Cyborg A) wasn't in the UFC and B) couldn't even make the weight, I just can't see how it's a duck.

I was more referring to Rousey dropping to BW to avoid Cyborg in Strikeforce, but ya, I'm not going to sit here and try and prove that McGregor isn't ducking Frankie, because as I said, I agree with you.

Better for who? Average neckbeard who hates Conor and prolly streams most events? I guess so.

Better for UFC? Nope. Conor brings in more gate revenue in 5 events than Jones does in 12. It was a bonehead move.

Nope. For MMA fans. Conor-Diaz was entertaining and a rematch would be also. Jones-Cormier 2 is a much more important fight and should be a bigger fight.

More and more the phrase Conor haters means real mma fans

i was stoked at the idea of seeing nate beat down conor again at 200, but that is not worthy of the main event slot for 200.

the jones vs dc 2 fight is what the main event for 200 deserves.

From reading here most people seem to be delighted and quite excited about Jones DC main eventing. My question is why? Did you catch their last fight? Jones cruised through the fight and his size difference was almost comical at times, far greater than I anticipated.

There is no reality where DC wins this match, Jones is taking home a decision again for sure.

So is it really the hoards of Conor haters just rejoicing he's not on the card and been replaced as main?
Don't get me wrong, this is a far more deserving matchup than Mac Diaz 2 and it needed to happen. Both fights should be happening with Jones DC given higher billing.
It just feels like 200 is missing another big fight (fuck wmma too) so even though this is a fight that needed to happen, is nobody else bummed out that it's the main event of ufc 200?
Nothing to say but agreed buddy. UFC 200 is missing stars and worse, wmma. and I seriously do enjoy Wmma, but it shouldn't be on 200, especially Miesha Tate who is not special.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back