UFC 200 Main Event zzzzzz

People should realize by now that fighters never not have a chance of winning. In the past 6 months, how many freak or unexpected turnarounds have we seen?

I know, I've been watching ten years now, but mark my words, Jones cruises and sizes his way to a decision

Yeah but imagine how happy you'd be if it happened again.
It's not one or the other, there's room for both fights. Plus I'd give Conor more of a chance in rematch than I would DC, especially if it's knocked down the card to a 3 rounded
Look your a butthurt Conor fan but you have no one to blame but Conor himself he tried to game Frank and Lorenzo and that shit was never going to happen. Oh well too bad but this is a great ME and while I think Bones wins again DC definitely has a chance

Nah this is a real good fight. I'm excited although I hope rusty jones doesn't show up

Rusty Jones is a myth, he looked similar in his past few fights to me where he does enough to cruise to victory

Conor has plenty of faults but a ducker he is not
This is definitely not true. "I'm gonna make Frankie beg." I believe those were his words about the most deserving fighter in the division--just before he decided that the fight that made the most sense, didn't make any sense.

Name one more obvious and explicit duck in the history of MMA. Just one.

I agree it's Zzzzz. Was looking forward to Diaz/Greggy II.

You're wrong. You don't appreciate a good technique.
Jones and Cormier own what there is of better in mmaworld and besides, It doesn't is mmath.
If Cormier get a huge knock out where will you put your head of shame?

Look your a butthurt Conor fan but you have no one to blame but Conor himself he tried to game Frank and Lorenzo and that shit was never going to happen. Oh well too bad but this is a great ME and while I think Bones wins again DC definitely has a chance

This isn't about Conor being kicked off the card, it's about a rematch to a one sided fight with Jones winning a foregone conclusion.
If gsp or lawlor had a fight on the card it'd feel more complete and acceptable

From reading here most people seem to be delighted and quite excited about Jones DC main eventing. My question is why? Did you catch their last fight? Jones cruised through the fight and his size difference was almost comical at times, far greater than I anticipated.

There is no reality where DC wins this match, Jones is taking home a decision again for sure.

So is it really the hoards of Conor haters just rejoicing he's not on the card and been replaced as main?
Don't get me wrong, this is a far more deserving matchup than Mac Diaz 2 and it needed to happen. Both fights should be happening with Jones DC given higher billing.
It just feels like 200 is missing another big fight (fuck wmma too) so even though this is a fight that needed to happen, is nobody else bummed out that it's the main event of ufc 200?

I prefer the new main event. It's the MMA GOAT's comeback fight for the title he never lost. It will be one of the most consequential title fights in history.

You prefer a fight we just saw, with no divisional relevance, and we know the outcome already.

You're wrong. You don't appreciate a good technique.
Jones and Cormier own what there is of better in mmaworld and besides, It doesn't is mmath.
If Cormier get a huge knock out where will you put your head of shame?

I only understand the last sentence from that mess, if Cormier gets a huge knock out I will send you 100 dollars, bookmark this shit.

I prefer the new main event. It's the MMA GOAT's comeback fight for the title he never lost. It will be one of the most consequential title fights in history.

You prefer a fight we just saw, with no divisional relevance, and we know the outcome already.

I prefer an exciting fight versus a boring one, it's as simple as that.
We already had Jones DC, it fucking stank

This is definitely not true. "I'm gonna make Frankie beg." I believe those were his words about the most deserving fighter in the division--just before he decided that the fight that made the most sense, didn't make any sense.

Name one more obvious and explicit duck in the history of MMA. Just one.

He moved up weight to fight RDA, essentially a bigger version of Frankie, you're talking shit.
Mendes has a similar game too and was ranked higher than frankie at the time of their fight.
Further proof you're talking shit

All the main card for UFC 200 = Zzzzzzz
Conor decided to not do this fight because he does not care about you. He says its what the fans want, the fight that he handpicked was made but he isn't doing what it takes to make it happen. He doesn't want this fight to happen, nor does he care about what you want.

Again I ask, did you not catch their first fight?

I did and it was great war between two extraordinary athletes...

Diaz vs Conor outcome is anticipated, skilled thug vs overrated spoiled brat.

I really prefer Jons vs DC and its a taste not an opinion

I'm a Conor fan but to put the 200 main event down reeks of sour grapes. Cormier has every chance of winning this. It's arguably 2 of the top 5 p4p fighters going at it and should be very interesting.

DC doesn't get nearly as much credit as he should. Size difference being the main argument doesn't hold weight. DC beat Gus who is the same size as Jones. He's also fought at HW and KOed juiced up Bigfoot for fucks sake

Conor decided to not do this fight because he does not care about you. He says its what the fans want, the fight that he handpicked was made but he isn't doing what it takes to make it happen. He doesn't want this fight to happen, nor does he care about what you want.

You're talking absolute premium grade shit my friend

What are you talking about? It was the Dana who said UFC 200 would blow minds not McGregor.

I'm a Conor fan but to put the 200 main event down reeks of sour grapes. Cormier has every chance of winning this. It's arguably 2 of the top 5 p4p fighters going at it and should be very interesting.

DC doesn't get nearly as much credit as he should. Size difference being the main argument doesn't hold weight. DC beat Gus who is the same size as Jones. He's also fought at HW and KOed juiced up Bigfoot for fucks sake

DC has no chance, the size is just too much....pfffft Bigfoot, really? Comparing Jones to that wreck is a joke.
Did I dream the whole thing and Jones DC haven't actually fought yet

Rusty Jones is a myth, he looked similar in his past few fights to me where he does enough to cruise to victory

I don't agree. More than a year out of the cage is a big deal. Anyway agree to disagree.

would be better if it was jones rumble imo, still a chance of cormier getting injured

Although people expect Conor vs Nate 2 to be a more exciting match up, it could end up being a snoozefest. For all we know, Conor could take a more cautious and "boring" approach, since his aggressive approach didn't work out so well for him the first time around.

Back