UFC 198 - Curitiba - Werdum vs Miocic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok cool thanks, on my bookie sites they list different ones but never a Round Robin so think they use a different name for it..

Props out

Barb R3 +2850
Cummins R3 +1500

hrmmm idk on those

alves sub +125 is honestly tempting, i think he guillotines barb.. but he could tko him...

moraes rd 3 +750.. maybe chagas gasses and gets finished late w/the short notice..

not on board w/the font betting, personally. he's a good fighter, but i don't think he can take lineker down with any consistency and he isn't fast enough/skilled enough to avoid lineker's bombs..

might add to my lineker play if it keeps dropping

hrmmm idk on those

alves sub +125 is honestly tempting, i think he guillotines barb.. but he could tko him...

moraes rd 3 +750.. maybe chagas gasses and gets finished late w/the short notice..
I personally like them for their price. Actually the same reason I passed on Moraes R3 lol

Liking medeiros at +200. I think the fight could be damned close. Trinaldo knows how to win rounds, but he never really impresses me. Medeiros gonna have length on him, sneaky good subs.. If he sits back too much hell probably lose the decision (in Brazil), but +200 I gotta play him.

Lineker sub +1130...

Man. I think every fight might have a stoppage.

The HW 5 rounder is one of the more likely decisions IMO.

Werdum/ miocic splits +930 +735...

they were over 1000...

Werdum/ miocic splits +930 +735...

they were over 1000...
I have the Werdum split at like +2100

EDIT: That's actually the line I had from the Cain rematch, I have it at +1315... my bad lol

For anyone that missed the boat on Cummins Nog o1.5 opener of -185 (Currently -280), the o2.0 just opened at -185. For reference, The Fight DEC is -140. Pretty damn big price diff for only 2.5 minutes

My bets so far:

2u - Font @ +157.5 Average
.5u - Font/Lineker Over 1.5 @ -130
1u - Maia Finish @ +127
1u - Miocic/Werdum No Round 3 @ -131

Parlay
1u - Maia @ -260 + Smith/Justino No Round 2 @ -164 (total +123)

I really like Font at this price. Dude is a patient striker with good foot work. He puts out a lot half speed probing strikes to set his hard strikes and fast combinations. Good all around kicker with a nice front kick. Looks like he has good defence as he doesn't seem to over extend and always has defence in mind while striking. Finally, the 4.5 inch reach advantage and 5 inch height advantage doesn't hurt.

The only thing about Font I don't like is he tends to move straight back when he gives ground and that may lead him to being trapped along the fence. Lineker's hands are awesome and he works the body and the head with power and accuracy. Font won't get away with getting stuck there too often.

All in all, if Font remains patient and picks his shots from a distance, I can see him frustrating Lineker to a pretty clear cut decision. If its a KO, I am thinking it starts with front kick to the face after being set up with front kicks to the body. Linekar, at 5'3" is a really good height for that.

Also, I think Maia takes down Brown pretty easy and has his way with him. He showed good ground and pound against Gunnar and I think that will wear on Matt to give up a sub if he can't get it directly or the ref will step in.

Ok cool thanks, on my bookie sites they list different ones but never a Round Robin so think they use a different name for it..

If it's a Euro bookies you're using, I think a Round Robin is referred to as a Yankee. That's what it is on 365 at least

For anyone that missed the boat on Cummins Nog o1.5 opener of -185 (Currently -280), the o2.0 just opened at -185. For reference, The Fight DEC is -140. Pretty damn big price diff for only 2.5 minutes

Great catch man, thanks.

I hit Nog/Cummins starts rd 3+Werdum/Miocic starts rd 3 at +160. I like this parlay. Playing both as singles too.

Santos itd + Warlley = -120. Add Cyborg by KO and its +124. Already have those guys in a big parlay with Corey, nothing on Cyborg yet, but i'm eyeing throwing even more money on one of these. My night could very well depend on this, especially Warrlley and Santos.

I've never seen a card like this with such steep props. Jacare itd -165, Cyborg KO -445, Santos itd -170, Alves itd -170. Hell, even Sergio by sub is -135. Yikes.

Santos itd + Warlley = -120. Add Cyborg by KO and its +124. Already have those guys in a big parlay with Corey, nothing on Cyborg yet, but i'm eyeing throwing even more money on one of these. My night could very well depend on this, especially Warrlley and Santos.

I've never seen a card like this with such steep props. Jacare itd -165, Cyborg KO -445, Santos itd -170, Alves itd -170. Hell, even Sergio by sub is -135. Yikes.

Go indie and start betting the opposite lol. I'm gonna bet Lil Nog by decision +950 for example. In case it hits the scorecards and we get a Brazilian screw job. Or jacare by decision or some other shit. What if Vitor gets his vitamins in this fight and survives a ground onslaught.

I'd rather donate my money than to bet juiced out PROPS.

But then again I've been picking up Ls these past 2 events. Cyborg ITD is -800 lmfao who the fuck is gonna play that. I'll play her decision

Go indie and start betting the opposite lol. I'm gonna bet Lil Nog by decision +950 for example. In case it hits the scorecards and we get a Brazilian screw job. Or jacare by decision or some other shit. What if Vitor gets his vitamins in this fight and survives a ground onslaught.

I'd rather donate my money than to bet juiced out PROPS.

But then again I've been picking up Ls these past 2 events. Cyborg ITD is -800 lmfao who the fuck is gonna play that. I'll play her decision
Its tough. In some ways i'm against some of those lines like having Vitor round 1 rather than trying to make Jacare work for me. But as shitty as the prices are, I think there really is a good chance those all hit. Do I find ways to make these lines work to my favor, or take a shot going against them?

Ultimately, I think too many are too likely. Warlley + Santos itd + Cyborg KO at +125 it is. I feel safer with that as my main play in a BIG way then doing anything else with these lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back