UFC 169: Barao vs. Faber II POST-FIGHT PRESS CONFERENCE DISCUSSION

I'm embarassed to be brazilian.
Why we can't have a competent fucking translator?
The guy that does the interviews in the octagon is good enough, why on the conference we need to have this GODAWFUL translator?

It pisses me off.

They broke the record for most decisions in UFC history, apparently.

In other words..Overeem is ducking JDS

Abel would like like to fight Cowboy or Nate Diaz. "No disrespect" but he thinks that's good competition for him.

How hard can it be to learn some basic English when you know you'll be fighting in the UFC ? lol

I can watch Trujillo eat cereal and talk shit all day if I could.

I wanna see more sociopathic guys like that around the UFC.

Uncle Dana has a lot to think about in regard to Mir.

I can watch Trujillo eat cereal and talk shit all day if I could.

I wanna see more sociopathic guys like that around the UFC.

Absolutely. I'd pay 3x PPV to watch him do something with Ali's hair. Ugh.

I can't help but feel that Overeem is really intimidated by JDS.

He went all defensive when asked that question.

How hard can it be to learn some basic English when you know you'll be fighting in the UFC ? lol
Have you tried learning a new language?

It's easy to read, write, and speak to yourself/out loud, but it's a whole different ballgame when it comes to back and forth conversation. If your skills aren't up to part, it's easier to have an interpreter in this case so that there's a less chance of misinterpretation.

LOLLLLLL. Dana takes every opportunity to mention Vitor blowing up his phone.

lol. Barao who speaks like two words of English even started laughing at the Vitor joke.

So did Dana say if Weidman still has the belt it will be Silva Weidman 3 for the belt for his return fight?

Have you tried learning a new language?

It's easy to read, write, and speak, but it's a whole new ballgame when it comes to back and forth conversation. If your skills aren't up to part, it's easier to have an interpreter in this case so that there's a less chance of misinterpretation.

Yeah I've learned 2 languages ( well , 3 if you count some basic Ancient Greek lol )

And I'm not expecting these guys to speak English like an American but still...

Back