UFC 169: Barao vs. Faber II POST-FIGHT PRESS CONFERENCE DISCUSSION

Done deal on the Pettis fight. Scar Face going to get smashed or the first time.

New rule: Translators much speak better English than the fighters. Good god.

Dana is saying that Aldo vs. Pettis is happening, Aldo wants it.

Dana will prolly make Aldo vacate his belt if he wants to fight Pettis for the 155 strap and I doubt Aldo will let that happen lol

Man, no excuses. Pettis is injured and his first fight back is gonna be Aldo?

Hope he's ready

They will both get injured so many times before that superfight happens.

I wonder why Aldo needs to drop his belt to fight Pettis.

I think aldo striking will answer alot of questions (not for me) when he outclasses pettis on the feet

Good answer from Barao. Unfortunately though there is no competition for him at 135

Dana will prolly make Aldo vacate his belt if he wants to fight Pettis for the 155 strap and I doubt Aldo will let that happen lol
A Brazilian journalist just asked about that. Aldo said he would have to see. But Dana jumped in and said yes. LOL. HE would have to vacate the FW title to challenge for the LW title.

No doubt. Pettis hasn't even defended his yet

EDIT: Dana just said he has to vacate

Aldo just said he'd have to consider it if they asked him to drop the belt. Dana said yes they'd vacate it.

He has to. Can't hold up two belts nowadays.

Back