UEFA Champions League 2014/2015 v3: Besmirchment, Besmirchment Everywhere.

This whole Ronaldo vs Messi argument is so stupid. messi is much better footballer

I agree, but Ronaldo's form the past 18 monhts on his horse steroids has been really hard to ignore. Messi's legacy will be greater, but Ronaldo has a claim as the best in the world right now. He's showing and telling, and it's pretty stupid if we all deny his genius on the pitch because there's a little midget who is a little better.

But the English and Americans will always ride Ronaldo's dick because he played in England

Go from Wenger to Wenger lite is not the solution. We need a strong manager who can set up a defense

If you think Martinez is Wenger light, you're out of your fucking mind. Wenger would never have to balls to get a player like Lukaku. Also, Martinez struck a deal with Barca to get a lot of our B players on loan for cheap in the coming years.

Everton would be in the Championsihp if he took over Everton.

I'm just glad Bayern are winning the group.

Great win for Bilbao. Good they're turning it around. Sucks they wont move on.

I agree, but Ronaldo's form the past 18 monhts on his horse steroids has been really hard to ignore. Messi's legacy will be greater, but Ronaldo has a claim as the best in the world right now. He's showing and telling, and it's pretty stupid if we all deny his genius on the pitch because there's a little midget who is a little better.

But the English and Americans will always ride Ronaldo's dick because he played in England

Ronaldo works his ass of for the stats, because in general play he has absolutely nothing on messi. Ronaldo takes about twice as many shots as messi and you can see he is obsessed with his numbers. But Ronaldos overall play has gone backwards, i remember in his time in united he used to beat players for fun. Now he is nothing more than shoot merchant

2 hat tricks (One of them all right footed), 2 records, and in week.

Pretty much sums up Messi.

I'd take Messi over Ronaldo.

Messi is Lebron to Ronaldo's younger Kobe.

City would be nowhere without Aguero similar to Arsenal with Sanchez atm. Kudos to City picking up the win. Bayern would have dominated with 11 men imo. Benatia should be ashamed of such a stupid decision.

Martinez's 2nmin tactical breakdowns during the world cup were immense. Made the rest of ESPN's pundits look like worthless tabloid hacks.

He deserves a shot at a big Club with a decent budget.

City would be nowhere without Aguero similar to Arsenal with Sanchez atm. Kudos to City picking up the win. Bayern would have dominated with 11 men imo. Benatia should be ashamed of such a stupid decision.

Alexis Sanchez is a worldie

Yaya needs to get back on dat Barca horsemeat diet

Ronaldo works his ass of for the stats, because in general play he has absolutely nothing on messi. Ronaldo takes about twice as many shots as messi and you can see he is obsessed with his numbers. But Ronaldos overall play has gone backwards, i remember in his time in united he used to beat players for fun. Now he is nothing more than shoot merchant

That's actually an excellent point. Don't get me wrong, I think Messi shits down Ronaldo's throat individually, but I think Ronaldo was stellar.

You're right though. People look at goals scored, but when you consider it's taken all of these years for RM to purchase a team around Ronaldo, it's only natural someone with his ability is going to score with 1 billion dollars worth of distribution around him. In fact, it's incredible when you think how much Benzema has done when he's the black sheep of that team.

Ronaldo's game has turned into "give and go", but holy shit can he go.

Two best alive no doubt. it's nuts that they can make an A+ striker like Lewandowski look average.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back