UEFA Champions League 2014/2015 v3: Besmirchment, Besmirchment Everywhere.

Liverpool needs a BIG win tomorrow and Arsenal needs a win to advance.

fuck, thought we only needed a point 2mor?

Rather get Bayern in the next round again. Bunch of ****s gonna get destroyed by Sanchez and Mesut O

Bayern would beat Arsenal with ease.

fuck, thought we only needed a point 2mor?

Rather get Bayern in the next round again. Bunch of ****s gonna get destroyed by Sanchez and Mesut O

Arsenal needs a win or a Anderlecht draw/loss

Struggles right. Just peeped at the group table.

Edit actually they just need a point but if And loss/draw

How hilarious would it be it that 3-3 draw costs Arsenal a spot in the knockout round?

so had we beat anderlecht, we'd be through by now

oh ffs

Struggles right. Just peeped at the group table.

Edit actually they just need a point but if And loss/draw

Arsenal only needs a draw if Ander draws or loses, a draw doesn't guarantee them a spot.

Anderlecht are +120 at home tomorrow

Arsenal also if they don't win and Gala win can be in trouble with their away match next at Gala. Interesting group if Arsenal loses tomorrow!

Arsenal also if they don't win and Gala win can be in trouble with their away match next at Gala. Interesting group if Arsenal loses tomorrow!

#pray4arsenal

Gala has been terrible this season and its gonna take something crazy for Arsenal not to go through. I dont see Anderlecht losing at home to Galatasaray....nor do i see anderlecht going to Dortmund and get a win. And in one of knockout match where Arsenal has to avoid defeat against Galasaray....they will not lose

Gala has been terrible this season and its gonna take something crazy for Arsenal not to go through. I dont see Anderlecht losing at home to Galatasaray....nor do i see anderlecht going to Dortmund and get a win. And in one of knockout match where Arsenal has to avoid defeat against Galasaray....they will not lose

Well if Dortmund and Anderlecht win, then Arsenal NEEDS a win in Turkey and Dortmund would have already won the group at that point, which is good news for Anderlecht...just saying

Back