Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Israel

Peaceful protests get police response, violent counter protests left unhindered. "If you want to know who rules you look at who you can't criticize"

Hey guys I'm not antisemitic.

But also here's a famous quote from an actual America neo-Nazi.

<Dany07>

Yep, Israel should be able to steal land and kill Palestinians without having to be bothered with such hateful rhetoric being spewed by college students. What’s happening to our country?!
I think you missed the part where Hamas/Palestine initiated a war by invading Israel, raping and murdering innocent men, women, and children. Just because the left doesn't understand accountability and consequences doesn't mean they aren't a thing. Palestine is currently in the "find out" phase of "fuck around and find out". Each and every death is on Palestine and Hamas. For these idiot College kids to side with terrorists who would rape and murder them if they stepped on Gaza soil is absolutely pathetic. You are here simping for these terrorists too, Hitler would be proud of you.

So don't come after us for the invasion with rapes and murders of women and children. Also the kidnapping and we will let the people we kidnapped go, maybe.

And they rejected the offer.

lol at believing anything that came out of Hamas

I'm pretty sure I don't go around defending "conservative billionaires", so I'm not sure what you're expecting out of me.

However, I do find it ironic that you think its "hypocritical" for us guys to callout Soros when he's a darling to the left. I guess we all can see you guys want money out of politics but its okay if the money is being injected into causes you agree with.

I’m about as left as you’ll find on Sherdog and I don’t give a flying fuck about Soros.

I’m just point out the hypocrisy of any conservative attacking him for the reasons I made clear. Hackery.

Woooooooooow, Eric Adams pushing far-right MAGA CTs, what the HECK?! So baldy thinks there are bad actors, agitators out there, GLOBALLY, radicalizing easily impressionable youth, riling them up?

I think you missed the part where Hamas/Palestine initiated a war by invading Israel, raping and murdering innocent men, women, and children. Just because the left doesn't understand accountability and consequences doesn't mean they aren't a thing. Palestine is currently in the "find out" phase of "fuck around and find out". Each and every death is on Palestine and Hamas. For these idiot College kids to side with terrorists who would rape and murder them if they stepped on Gaza soil is absolutely pathetic. You are here simping for these terrorists too, Hitler would be proud of you.
Like I said, what has the world come to when Israel can’t steal peoples’ land and homes without threat of violence?! Those savage Arabs should be happy to be subjugated by peace loving Israel, the only real democracy in the ME.

2 things can be true at once. Israel could completley obliterate Washington and you'd still have people deflecting any criticism as "anti semetism" . It's become a crutch to get away with anything and everything .

With that said , these protests would be a lot more useful if they weren't flat out jew hatred. You rarely see them protesting for the release of the hostages , for accountability of Hamas in taking the hudreds of millions of dollars for humanitarian aid and putting it towards weapons while Palestinians live like third world citizens. For better leadership, for peace talks.

The generational hate won't end until the people stand up and hold eachother accountable.

Woooooooooow, Eric Adams pushing far-right MAGA CTs, what the HECK?! So baldy thinks there are bad actors, agitators out there, GLOBALLY, radicalizing easily impressionable youth, riling them up?

people are saying the proud boys and the oath keepers set this up, and everybody knows it! fbi psy-op!

it's just a mostly peaceful and orderly sightseeing tour of a bunch of college campuses.

and but but but whatabout the J6 insurrection? did more cops get assaulted at the schools or at the capitol?

are we going back to pretending to be all about law and order again? teehee!

Like I said, what has the world come to when Israel can’t steal peoples’ land and homes without threat of violence?! Those savage Arabs should be happy to be subjugated by peace loving Israel, the only real democracy in the ME.
All these terrorist sympathizers on college campuses and online should take up arms and go to Gaza and fight if they really believed in this cause. The problem is they don't care at all, they just want to virtue signal from afar so they can feel some sense of importance. When in reality they are insignificant and worthless because they have no conviction in their belief.

So it's going to be like that is it?

There are confrontations between opposing parties and then there is one group physically blocking buildings to prevent students from entering unless they get a wristband identifying them as being on the same team as the "protestors" blocking the way.

These idiots are exactly like those who block a roadway and then whine about getting run over or physically removed from blocking traffic.

A protest can happen without civil disruption. They are NOT the same thing and you shouldn't excuse civil disruption simply because it is happening in conjunction with some form of protest.

Civil disruption intentionally violates laws. The vast majority of the time a protest does not violate laws to draw attention to a cause.

And you're exactly right that the entirety of a cause will be harshly judged for extreme acts of civil disruption . . . and rightly so

Dude stop it. There are more harsh things than anything that's happened at these school protests in front of abortion clinics on a daily basis. They've been burnt down. Women are shouted at and shamed. Entrances have been blocked, etc. And I dont see anyone calling for those protestors to be cleared out or have their rights to protest be removed completely.

Every effective protest in US History has used civil disruption and acting like they didnt is just bullsh*t. Women's suffrage had plenty of laws broken. So did the Civil Rights movement. Because municipalities will always enact laws and ordinances that attempt to legislate constitutional rights in ways that curtail the expression of them to be more socially palatable.

Honestly I expect better than this from such a loud 2A guy. If you lived up to that bullsh*t you'd be advocating for armed 2nd Amendment groups to be protecting these kids from the heavy hand of the State to preserve the 1st Amendment. They don't want their own money used in partnership with the Israeli Government and they're having their educations threatened, being called Nazis, and being beaten up and arrested...and the most laughable part is how many of them and their organizers ARE Jewish.

And here you are, Mr. "Muh Rights" in another context telling them they should be completely out of the way and more well-behaved. Lol

Back