Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Israel

If I fund a group of people and they use that money to organize protests, then yes I am in fact "behind those protests". That's how funding works. You vote with ideals you agree with, meaning you back them. Unless you are suggesting that Soros for some reason disagrees with the protest and funds it anyways?

If you pay $300,000 over 7 years, that's a $43k salary for 1 person.

I'm not sure that's enough to fund nationwide protests.

Not sure I follow. Trump si a NYC businessman so he is ownsed by jews, he married off his daughter to a jew. His grandkids are being raised as jews.

the POTUS might as well be the jew at this point.
Asians are quickly becoming the new jew cry babies.
He is a jew. This and many other tings about him and Israel should just be assumed.
lol @ this coming from a Jew U. student.

The backlash is coming.
So one of the world's biggest companies owned by a jew gives special treatment to another jew. Chosen people gona choose

Just some choice cuts from our totally objective and non-antisemitic chum, @SammyPops. I didn't want anybody confusing his great concern for Palestine with being antisemitic. That would be unfair.

Yes.

AIPAC is an American political organization and the weight of their influence is greatly exaggerated by casual anti-Semites from being just regular political influence to outright control of US politicians and policy.

They're not even in a top 10 of lobbyists, foreign or otherwise involved in this election or any other.

You're conflating what I said with what you said. You're contention is their influence is exaggerated, my contention is that they lobby on behalf of Pro-Israel policymaking to the degree that they directly edit candidate stances on Israel, which has been substantiated.

Being concerned about that is anti-semitism?

They are small compared to oil and pharma lobbies, but within the narrow scope of their advocacy its between they and CUFI. Israel leaning more towards CUFI is more alarming, but this isnt about comparing AIPAC to other lobbies, its about being able to be critical of what it is they do.

Just some choice cuts from our totally objective and non-antisemitic chum, @SammyPops. I didn't want anybody confusing his great concern for Palestine with being antisemitic. That would be unfair.
Wow this really is Sherfront letting that Hitler youth spew his racist blather consequence free

You're conflating what I said with what you said. You're contention is their influence is exaggerated, my contention is that they lobby on behalf of Pro-Israel policymaking to the degree that they directly edit candidate stances on Israel, which has been substantiated.

Being concerned about that is anti-semitism?

They are small compared to oil and pharma lobbies, but within the narrow scope of their advocacy its between they and CUFI. Israel leaning more towards CUFI is more alarming, but this isnt about comparing AIPAC to other lobbies, its about being able to be critical of what it is they do.
I'm not conflating anything.

I'm just being honest, trying to portray the American Israeli influence group as anything thing more than just that is bordering on casual antisemitism to actual antisemitism depending on the degree of your exaggeration.

You're conflating successful (and legal) lobbying and campaign efforts from American citizens as some type of nefarious act or against Americans interests.. when they're literally American citizens expressing their rights in politics, you just disagree with their politics.

I'm not conflating anything.

I'm just being honest, trying to portray the American Israeli influence group as anything thing more than just that is bordering on casual antisemitism to actual antisemitism depending on the degree of your exaggeration.

You're conflating successful (and legal) lobbying and campaign efforts from American citizens as some type of nefarious act or against Americans interests.. when they're literally American citizens expressing their rights in politics, you just disagree with their politics.

No, you're conflating criticism of an American-Israeli lobbying group with "casual antisemitism"...of which there is no such thing. Either you think any criticism of Jewish people IS anti-semitism, or you dont. And either you consider the Israeli Government synonymous with all Jewish people, or you dont. Creating sub-categories of alleged anti-semitism to make any disagreement anti-semitism certainly isn't being honest.

A person can be critical of a lobbying group's activities without hating the people then group claims to represent.

A person can be critical of the Government of a Country without hating the people who live there.

A person can be critical of some people who live there without behaving as if they are all monolithic in thought and values.

A US Citizen can be critical of US foreign policy (and its advocates) without being deemed a hate-monger. As those who are hateful towards other Nations are very clear in their rhetoric of isolationism.

Jewish Americans certainly agree with these contentions as there are MANY critical of Istrael and Hamas simultaneously. Stating otherwise just seems like a rhetorical means of always hedging the conversation that there is only one correct ideological viewpoint of a nuanced issue, a nuanced issue which is getting droves of already oppressed people eliminated from existence.

If I fund a group of people and they use that money to organize protests, then yes I am in fact "behind those protests". That's how funding works. You vote with ideals you agree with, meaning you back them. Unless you are suggesting that Soros for some reason disagrees with the protest and funds it anyways?

And you've got proof that the 300k since 2017 is why these protests took place? You know what is a more realistic answer for who is behind these protests?

The students participating in them. Pretty damn simple. No need to shoehorn in big bad Soros.

No, you're conflating criticism of an American-Israeli lobbying group with "casual antisemitism"...of which there is no such thing. Either you think any criticism of Jewish people IS anti-semitism, or you dont. And either you consider the Israeli Government synonymous with all Jewish people, or you dont. Creating sub-categories of alleged anti-semitism to make any disagreement anti-semitism certainly isn't being honest.

A person can be critical of a lobbying group's activities without hating the people then group claims to represent.

A person can be critical of the Government of a Country without hating the people who live there.

A person can be critical of some people who live there without behaving as if they are all monolithic in thought and values.

A US Citizen can be critical of US foreign policy (and its advocates) without being deemed a hate-monger. As those who are hateful towards other Nations are very clear in their rhetoric of isolationism.

Jewish Americans certainly agree with these contentions as there are MANY critical of Istrael and Hamas simultaneously. Stating otherwise just seems like a rhetorical means of always hedging the conversation that there is only one correct ideological viewpoint of a nuanced issue, a nuanced issue which is getting droves of already oppressed people eliminated from existence.

There is no such thing as casual antisemitism? 🤣

Can't take you seriously and not reading that if you can't even be honest.

And you've got proof that the 300k since 2017 is why these protests took place? You know what is a more realistic answer for who is behind these protests?

The students participating in them. Pretty damn simple. No need to shoehorn in big bad Soros.
I've posted the links to one of George Soros's NGO's donating more than $1.8 million dollars to groups from 2017-2022 that have actively protested at college campuses in 2023 and 2024, with links to both the funding and the protests attended by those groups.

We don't know how much is spent as a direct result of these recent protests because the NGO hasn't published numbers for 2023 or 2024. Also, there may be significantly more money given by Soros, I don't care too much to look at any other of the dozens of NGOs and PACs that Soros funds and track how it trickles down. It is quite complicated and bogged down by different levels of NGOs, PACs, etc. The fact that only a single one of his many political organizations have already given almost $2 million to pro-Palestine causes including ones directly tied to protests at universities should be enough.

If you pay $300,000 over 7 years, that's a $43k salary for 1 person.

I'm not sure that's enough to fund nationwide protests.

It's more than that... when the other shell companies are included. And you don't need to fund everyone, just a few key leaders who get the moron students to participate..

The students don't even know what they're protesting.

These groups are disgusting... They paid for the protests and even the food for the students.

Three groups set up the tent city on Columbia’s lawn last Wednesday: Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP), Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) and Within Our Lifetime.

At the “Gaza Solidarity Encampment,” students sleep in tents apparently ordered from Amazon and enjoy delivery pizza, coffee from Dunkin’, free sandwiches worth $12.50 from Pret a Manger, organic tortilla chips and $10 rotisserie chickens.

An analysis by The Post shows that all three got cash from groups linked to Soros. The Rockefeller Brothers Fund also gave cash to JVP.

The fund is chaired by Joseph Pierson, and includes David Rockefeller Jr, a fourth-generation member of the oil dynasty, on its board of directors. The non-profit gives money to “sustainable development” and “peace-building.”

And a former Wall Street banker, Felice Gelman, a retired investment banker who has dedicated her Wall Street fortune to pro-Palestinian causes, funded all three groups

Both SJP and JVP were expelled from Columbia University in November for “threatening rhetoric and intimidation.” JVP blamed Israel for the Oct 7 Hamas terrorist attack that left 1,200 Israelis dead.

“Israeli apartheid and occupation — and United States complicity in that oppression — are the source of all this violence,” JVP said in a statement on its website.

SJP called the terrorist strike on Israel “a historic win.”

There is no such thing as casual antisemitism? 🤣

Can't take you seriously and not reading that if you can't even be honest.

I know the use of a softer term for rhetorical purposes when I see it. There is antisemitism. And its telling that you would check out of the discourse when I point out that kind of rhetoric used to distinguish potential antisemitism (things its more difficult to regard as antisemitism) from what would be considered overt antisemitism that is hatred of Jews merely for existing.

By your earlier contention Sam Seder (Jewish) is a raging anti-semite for consistently putting out the material he does.

I know the use of a softer term for rhetorical purposes when I see it. There is antisemitism. And its telling that you would check out of the discourse when I point out that kind of rhetoric used to distinguish potential antisemitism (things its more difficult to regard as antisemitism) from what would be considered overt antisemitism that is hatred of Jews merely for existing.

By your earlier contention Sam Seder (Jewish) is a raging anti-semite for consistently putting out the material he does.

<Dany07>

Clearly you don't.

If you can't see how normalized it has become to link Jews and Israelis to all sorts of control conspiracies in politics, and media, then like, you're just a bit ignorant I guess.

Maybe the guy who thinks that the Jews are inserting big cocks into movies and TV to make him feel bad will cosign more of your posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back