Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder fight is set for December in Staples Center

Who wins?

• Total voters
The double standards towards British fighters here is comedy. Chisora sucks, hence why he loses to every good fighter he faces.

I legitimately laughed at “more durable than Wilder or Joshua”.

I didnt say Fury couldnt KO anyone. I asked who Fury easily stopped. Its simply silly to say he can easily stop Wilder.

Same thing you used to say about Whyte! Yet you now give Whyte credit even though most had him losing to Chisora? Double standards?

I've seen both Wilder and Joshua rocked by shots that Chisora has taken. what makes you think either of them are more durable? Chisora is very limited, the one thing he has in abundance is heart and durability

Same thing you used to say about Whyte! Yet you now give Whyte credit even though most had him losing to Chisora? Double standards?

I've seen both Wilder and Joshua rocked by shots that Chisora has taken. what makes you think either of them are more durable? Chisora is very limited, the one thing he has in abundance is heart and durability
Whyte who was on a solid win streak just beat Parker? Please let me know when Chisora wins a big fight like that. As of now, hes lost every single one of them.

Chisora has been stopped by lesser fighters/puncers than AJ and Wilder who have both had the shit knocked/kicked out of them and never went down. Its ludicrous to claim Chisora is more durable than either.

Chisora sucks.

Fury is getting flattened. He's been in fat-camp for a year and looked extremely rusty against Seferi.

PUO backing his boi!!! I like it.

I'd favor Fury when he beat Wlad. But since then, he is a question mark. That last fight was a joke and didn't answer anything.

Fury can dance and his awkward foot work poses trouble for anyone. Wilder will hand that right hammer, that will be the true test for Fury.

I'm favoring Wilder 60/40 at the moment. We'll see how Fury goes against Pianeta.

Can people stop with the fkin chisora talk? It's embarrassing, the guy was average in his prime as was much of the heavyweight division (still is) and is definitely below average now...
We had two aged sub average fighters in Takam and Chisora put on a show but it was far from a good performance from either... I've seen similar from a rock em sock em robot game.
Get off the media hype and start judging for yourselves... If capable that is.

Can people stop with the fkin chisora talk? It's embarrassing, the guy was average in his prime as was much of the heavyweight division (still is) and is definitely below average now...
We had two aged sub average fighters in Takam and Chisora put on a show but it was far from a good performance from either... I've seen similar from a rock em sock em robot game.
Get off the media hype and start judging for yourselves... If capable that is.

Aren't you a guy who pumps Whyte up? That's two lads who beat Whyte (Chisora already did, of course).

Aren't you a guy who pumps Whyte up? That's two lads who beat Whyte (Chisora already did, of course).
I think whytes alright and is effectively what chisora and taka were in their prime....
I think he could challenge a lot of people in the heavyweight division but then as I already said, I don't see any depth in the division either.

Imo
Fury is too hot and cold and is bless that there isn't and hasn't been any depth in the hw division for so long.
AJ is very manufactured and robotic but with his work ethic and sound(is) fundamentals, will likely head up the division for a few years.
Wilder literally backs up my claim by having incredibly bad boxing fundamentals and next to no technicality yet has become wbc champ and defended it several times off a strong right hand.

After them, you end up at very mediocre opposition.
My mind says that Parker is the one who stands out due to being competitive with the 'top tier' yet being only 26.
If he can stay interested in boxing, train hard and improve, then in four or five years, could very well be the man to take over.

I think whytes alright and is effectively what chisora and taka were in their prime....
I think he could challenge a lot of people in the heavyweight division but then as I already said, I don't see any depth in the division either.

Imo
Fury is too hot and cold and is bless that there isn't and hasn't been any depth in the hw division for so long.
AJ is very manufactured and robotic but with his work ethic and sound(is) fundamentals, will likely head up the division for a few years.
Wilder literally backs up my claim by having incredibly bad boxing fundamentals and next to no technicality yet has become wbc champ and defended it several times off a strong right hand.

After them, you end up at very mediocre opposition.
My mind says that Parker is the one who stands out due to being competitive with the 'top tier' yet being only 26.
If he can stay interested in boxing, train hard and improve, then in four or five years, could very well be the man to take over.

I don't think Parker has either the mentality, physicality, or skills to ever be the man in a division (I think Joshua KOs him if he really cares to, Wilder KOs him, as well, and even a guy like Usyk outboxes him), but I generally agree with your prognosis.

And were off

Fury weighed in at 258. Less than he weighed vs Hammer in 2016. 10 pounds off from his lightest weight in the Klits fight.

Good shit.

What was Wilder shouting and the presser??? It certainly got Fury Snr a touch riled u[

Lots of videos on Youtube of Wilder in Belfast to watch Fury.

Few incidents etc ....... Wilder looks very happy to fight Fury, tbf why not, after the Joshua fight this is like Christmas for him, the next best thing.
Apparently he might make $40m against Fury which is bigger than probably his entire career earnings to date, imagine going from $2.5m against Ortiz to $40m in one fight, in fact that means for Wilder he makes much more than he even would against Joshua.

........... all this against a 2 fight Fury, Deontay hasn't done much right business wise in his career, but this one has landed on his lap, no wonder he's smiling.

Even if he were to lose, he would of never made $40m with the offers Hearn wants to give him.

Lots of videos on Youtube of Wilder in Belfast to watch Fury.

Few incidents etc ....... Wilder looks very happy to fight Fury, tbf why not, after the Joshua fight this is like Christmas for him, the next best thing.
Apparently he might make $40m against Fury which is bigger than probably his entire career earnings to date, imagine going from $2.5m against Ortiz to $40m in one fight, in fact that means for Wilder he makes much more than he even would against Joshua.

........... all this against a 2 fight Fury, Deontay hasn't done much right business wise in his career, but this one has landed on his lap, no wonder he's smiling.

Even if he were to lose, he would of never made $40m with the offers Hearn wants to give him.
And he knows if he beats Fury it gets him even bigger pay days. Mostly with AJ.

This is win win for everyone. Even if Fury wins the fans get to see top HWs have it out, as Fury will surely go after AJ.

Fury weighed in at 258. Less than he weighed vs Hammer in 2016. 10 pounds off from his lightest weight in the Klits fight.

Good shit.

Fuck did he ever balloon up before. I honestly had huge doubts he would ever come back at all. I'm not a fan but HW needs all the guys it can get.

Fuck did he ever balloon up before. I honestly had huge doubts he would ever come back at all. I'm not a fan but HW needs all the guys it can get.
Pretty incredible transformation in the last year. Even if the guy can never return to his top form, my hat is off to him for getting himself back on track physically. He has been working his ass off for sure.

Fury doesn't really have a massive frame relative to his height and weight. In proper shape he tends to be sub 250. Guys like Vitali and Lennox were bigger men, all told, in my view, but as we've seen repeatedly in the HW division (and many other divisions), size doesn't matter a whole hell of a lot on its own.

If Fury had been consistently training this would be a better fight however what I see is Fury being able to maybe frustrate wilder a bit early and keep him off him but in the end Fury will get tired and won't be able to execute and he only has to get hit once and not even that clean for this fight to flip heavy in Wilder's favor. With all of that said Fury Fights tonight so we'll see how he is progressing.

Dk6V6VqVsAAmQ32-720x720.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back