Tyson Fury again announces retirement from boxing

I think he was shocked by his achievement and can't face falling from that peak. Of course I might be talking out of my arse but there it is.

Yeah I wouldn't speculate but he certainly wouldn't be the first guy who decided to leave questions around rather than risk getting an answer he didn't like.

ceylan-lowe-fury-KGZ-1.jpg
giphy.gif

I'm laughing just thinking about this comparison, I laughed for like 30 seconds while my friends looked at me like I was an asshole. The first 10 or so seasons of the Simpsons were creative genius gold. Had to come back for one more chuckle.

He'll come back eventually for financial reasons and probably end up getting destroyed due to the long layoff/killing his health. Kinda sad.

I think the guy has a serious addiction on top of his mental problems. Not sure if its coke, alcohol or maybe both but hope he gets better. His run was somewhat entertaining as long as it lasted. He was like a guy straight out of an guy richie movie.

I had a feeling this was coming since he's been talking about getting back in shape for months now, posting pictures of him working out, but nothing that looks like actually getting in shape over all of those months.

The day he beat Klit I posted here that he would never step inside the ring again and a bunch of Klit hating Fury bandwagoners said I was crazy and talking nonsense and that he would defend a bunch of times and blah blah blah.

So is he ducking AJ or what? He's like the boxing version of McGregor. Got a belt and bounced out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back