Tyrone Woodley Live in Joe Rogan's MMA Show

GivingSlimyGoa-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

Tyron does whine about stupid shit, a lot, but he isn't always wrong. For one just look at this forum and how a disproportionate amount of people hate him for just about anything. The fact is, Woodley is actually one of the few champions who is willing to defend, and against top competition while you are at it. Yet he isn't allowed to ask for a money fight, take time off because of injury or fight a certain way because almost nobody is supporting him. This is exactly what he's talking about. Half of it is his fault no thanks to his rants, but the other half is because of shitty fans and Dana White.

Last edited:
Woodley makes a lot of good points. Always has had a number of good points actually, but really doesn't get them across well enough at all. He does also make it harder than it should be, to be on his side, or even see his POV a lot of the times, because he does whines so damn much.

But my gawd Roidgaine is awful. What a complete shill the guy is really. Guy loves to go on about how he loves MMA (usually only alluding to the UFC as being all MMA is, on top of everything else he sells as MMA/UFC myths) and this and that, but the only side the guy always rolls with consistently is the Dana White side. A lot of these guys who aren't on White's good side should do themselves the favor of steering as clear as possible from Rogan.

I suggest watching the whole thing because it's interesting but if you don't like Joe or don't feel like watching I'll give you some basic points made.

Tyron basically plays the victim as always but Joe rationally rejects his claims where Tyron brushes it off like it's not true.

-Claims that no one respects him as Champ. Joe says why the fuck do you think that who's told you that? He basically says that he thinks that because they are creating super fights with Conor and Diaz. Joe says that you can't compare yourself to Conor because he had perfect timing with having good trash talk and having his outcomes match what he said and that's why he has that pull. Tyron basically dismisses it.

It will probably get you mad watching the whole thing because Joe never gets through to him but it's good to see someone that's not a troll speak what everyone says except in a rational logical way.

Both are a pain in the arse the listen too...

I'll pass

Maybe that can be his thing, bitching and complaining...
giphy.gif

Yeah I watched the whole thing and Joe does bring some good reasoning. I think Tyron just has the victim mentality and "the world is against me" mentality because it makes him comfortable a lot of famous people have it and I suppose it allows them to keep motivated when in reality no one really is against them. I assume this mentality is exacerbated by the environment Tyron grew up in when maybe people were out to get him.

Tyron’s insecurity shone through. Rogan clearly couldn’t believe how insecure Woodley is. Tyron also truly believes that he is one step away from superstardom when he is in fact one of the most boring fighters in MMA history and a great cure for insomnia.

Tyron’s insecurity shone through. Rogan clearly couldn’t believe how insecure Woodley is. Tyron also truly believes that he is one step away from superstardom when he is in fact one of the most boring fighters in MMA history and a great cure for insomnia.
That's what Joe subtly suggests throughout the whole thing. Tyron thinks if the UFC backs him he will be like Conor and Joe asks him questions that he know he can't logically lie about so he digs himself in but unfortunately Tryon never gives in

I've enjoyed all of Tyron's fights.

Both are a pain in the arse the listen too...

I'll pass
Yeah I personally like Joe IMO but I understand he's very polarizing. I see him as open minded which I like because if you can make a good point against his he doesn't stand his ground like some he comes to a common ground.

I've enjoyed all of Tyron's fights.
That's what's funny. Tryon says everyone talks shit about his fighting style then Joe says who says that? He says people on twitter. Then Rogan says everyone gets that regardless you just focus on the haters which is true.

LOL. White people raped tortured and stole from black people (and the rest of the world) for centuries.

Now they're going to pretend that everything is "square" after a few decades of basic human rights.

Herp. Derp.

Perfect title for this thread, Joe called him out for being such a victim several times and Tyron would scoff it off and say that Joe wants to portray him as a victim.

Tyron, you get the exact level of respect you deserve; you have a very average, and boring personality, really the only thing that gets a reaction out of people (albeit a negative one) is your constant victim mentality, so you're not winning over any fans on that level. And your fights are not particularly entertaining, occasionally you KO someone cold which is dope and people definitely appreciate I think, but more often than not, against elite level competition you only annul their strengths, but rarely seem to risk implementing your own.

I think I'm like most people when it comes to my thoughts on Tyron, I look forward to watching him fight as a co-main event on a big card like 205, but he just doesn't have the package to really gain huge interest from me.

LOL. White people raped tortured and stole from black people (and the rest of the world) for centuries.

Now they're going to pretend that everything is "square" after a few decades of basic human rights.

Herp. Derp.
You must be on a rez...lol
1489596936892s.jpg

Back