Tyrone Woodley Live in Joe Rogan's MMA Show

upload_2018-1-12_20-27-0.jpeg

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Tyrone looks fine.

I was a fan of his up until right after the Condit fight I think it was. That' when I went pretty meh about him bc of the way he handled the Condit win.

Then right before the Robbie fight he had several boring fights by then and sat out for a TS and those things irked me.

Then after KOing Robbie he immediately shrugs Wonderboy off as a challenger saying he can fight Robbie first. Being very petty. That was shitty.

Then calling out Nick Diaz and GSP before accepting the WB fight.

Then all the race baiting started and I now hate him.

How much $$$$ would it take to let him cuck your wife??

He rocked and dropped him in the 4th round of the first fight and again in the 5th round of the second fight
Of course i was talking about just one fight, most specific the first one. You can't count the second one, Joe was not talking about it and neither was i. It's unfair to compare how many times Woodley put Thompson in danger in 2 fights in comparison to Brown who just fought Thompson once.

Of course i was talking about just one fight, most specific the first one. You can't count the second one, Joe was not talking about it and neither was i. It's unfair to compare how many times Woodley put Thompson in danger in 2 fights in comparison to Brown who just fought Thompson once.

That fight was like 5+ years ago??

That’s like comparing McGregor/Diaz to McGregor/Duffy

Completely different wonderboy. Was before he improved his wrestling/TDD

After this loss Wonderboy became a different fighter and figured out how to utilize what he does best with very little holes

If the Wonderboy of the last year fought Brown he’d kick his head off
That's your opinion. That Brown beat Wonderboy and stopped his hype train is a fact. What could happen now will just be a product of your imagination.

You can't be serious.

Woodley's got mediocre striking skills and decent outside leg kicks, and for someone with a wrestling pedigree, he doesn't use it much. That's not exactly something to get excited over, and it's nothing that GSP hasn't seen before. GSP would have him on his back leg most of the time. He just came out of a 4 year hiatus with a camp that went downhill in the final two weeks leading up to the fight and fought a bigger durable man with excellent cardio, Woodley's going to fight tentative and defensively and spam overhand rights as much as possible. RDA's poses a bigger threat to GSP than Woodley does. RDA's a pressure fighter, and isn't scared to get inside and make it a dirty fight.

GSP 50-45's Thompson with ease. I know his TDD has improved during his tenure in the UFC, but that won't stop GSP from taking him down and running a clinic on him.

Whittaker is a small MW, and yes... he hits hard, but I would've favored GSP to take a UD over Whittaker easily. I've said it before, it's the bigger MW's like Rockhold and Souza that would've given GSP problems.
Can you explain me why GSP run from Whittaker then? I don't think he agrees with you at all. He knows better, of course.

You make it sound like The Immortal isn’t a straight savage in the cage.
Hm, if i did, wasn't my intention, my point is just that there have been people that beat Wonderboy in a more dominant way. And being entertaining.

That fight was like 5+ years ago??

That’s like comparing McGregor/Diaz to McGregor/Duffy
Yes but if you see my post, my point is just that it's silly to say that no one ever was able to touch and expose Wonderboy (Joe R acts like that), when in fact Brown did that first, of course beating 2017 Thompson and 2012 Thompson are 2 different things, to some extent.

Back