Tyrone Woodley Live in Joe Rogan's MMA Show

Matt Brown did better against S. Thompson than Woodley. He took risks AND exposed some Thompson weakness, when everyone was going crazy about Thompson kickboxing padded record.
Joe Rogan going full nutthugger as always. Woodley had Thompson hurt ONCE.

uspw_6198900.jpg

You obviously haven’t seen both fights

Still have the same assessment of him as a fighter, but like him less as a person after listening to the podcast.

Not even 20 mins in and he's already bitching about why Conor vs Nate and not him. Well Tyron, the saying "Money FIGHT" actually involves fighting and not the way you have been performing. Poor guy can't get it to his head.

I hope Woodley just ignores Covington forever, don’t give him any limelight whatsoever.

Matt Brown did better against S. Thompson than Woodley. He took risks AND exposed some Thompson weakness, when everyone was going crazy about Thompson kickboxing padded record.
Joe Rogan going full nutthugger as always. Woodley had Thompson hurt ONCE.

uspw_6198900.jpg

Completely different wonderboy. Was before he improved his wrestling/TDD

After this loss Wonderboy became a different fighter and figured out how to utilize what he does best with very little holes

If the Wonderboy of the last year fought Brown he’d kick his head off

'I'm not frustrated!' says the champ repeatedly.

In a frustrated voice.

Looking frustrated.

Too bad the surgery didn't remove the chip from his shoulder.

Its just impossible to like this guy, so much whining.

Who does GSP beat?

Woodley? No, gets starched. Thompson? No, gets outclassed and eventually TKO'd. RDA? Either he gets submitted or he gets stopped on the feet, RDA too quick for him strike with and has legit BJJ to fight at his back.

Whittaker? No, gets murked badly. Romero? GSP would probably piss himself going to the cage, getting disqualified. Rockhold? No, he would make GSP looks like a midget and inside 2 rounds would tap GSP out. Souza? Please, he would need 1 round to find something on the ground.

GSP should retire.

You can't be serious.

Woodley's got mediocre striking skills and decent outside leg kicks, and for someone with a wrestling pedigree, he doesn't use it much. That's not exactly something to get excited over, and it's nothing that GSP hasn't seen before. GSP would have him on his back leg most of the time. He just came out of a 4 year hiatus with a camp that went downhill in the final two weeks leading up to the fight and fought a bigger durable man with excellent cardio, Woodley's going to fight tentative and defensively and spam overhand rights as much as possible. RDA's poses a bigger threat to GSP than Woodley does. RDA's a pressure fighter, and isn't scared to get inside and make it a dirty fight.

GSP 50-45's Thompson with ease. I know his TDD has improved during his tenure in the UFC, but that won't stop GSP from taking him down and running a clinic on him.

Whittaker is a small MW, and yes... he hits hard, but I would've favored GSP to take a UD over Whittaker easily. I've said it before, it's the bigger MW's like Rockhold and Souza that would've given GSP problems.

in the first fight (Joe Rogan was talking about the draw), Thompson got rocked just once

and doesn't matter when it was, it happened, Joe was talking like Thompson never lost lol

Brown was the one to derail his hype train
You make it sound like The Immortal isn’t a straight savage in the cage.

Is it 3 hours of Rogan crawling up TW’s ass and telling him he has great cardio and it was all a misunderstanding?

For fuck's sake, I'm not even a fan of the guy, but it's TyRON. Learn how to spell a name correctly.

I love Tyron I’m a big fan of his I respect the way he always has a game plan and excutes it perfectly even if it is boring to most people. But honestly every time he opens he’s mouth I just cringe lol
I caught a few clips where he's talking about becoming a super star to get leverage. He sounds like those desperate singers that audition for X-factor or Americas got talent. He just tries too damn hard, it's off putting.

I love how Joe schools Woodley on how the business side of UFC runs and basically tells him he is not a draw. Woodley wants to be a super star so bad and Joe keeps telling him how he lets all the small stuff bother him

'I'm not frustrated!' says the champ repeatedly.

In a frustrated voice.

Looking frustrated.

Too bad the surgery didn't remove the chip from his shoulder.

Joe is a smug retard, and tyron could rip his head off. Mustve been hard to stay civil

Tyrone clearly has daddy issues and needs to start therapy ASAP

That was an hour and a half of a discharge session

sheesh

<6>

Back