Tyron Woodley Just said Kamara Usman cant be gunning for his title with that performance

huh-gif-7.gif

Umm didnt Woodley do the same boring decision with less damage to Maia ?

Didn't he tear his shoulder early in that fight?

What's Usman's excuse? Oh yeah... broken hand that allegedly happened before dropping Maia with that same hand... props to him if he really dropped Maia with a broken hand.

I hope Usman gets a shot against Woodley so I can see the first ever 25 minute staring contest.

It's that title curse for some guys, he was exciting in the fights leading up to the title shot, then finished Robbie, and then played it safe. $$$ and gold can alter gameplans

I hope the UFC keeps making Woodley take fights he doesn't want, can't stand the guy.

Well that's stupid as fuck. Because Woodley doesn't have to take fights. He should and will once he's healed but cmon. That's just stupid to say about ANY fighter... you hope they offer them fights they don't want... that.. is... stupid.

But he expects "money fights" after his most recent performance

Hard to argue with the champ here.

He did in the after fight show. Woodley rolled his eyes and said he saw some things in usmans fights that would leave him sniffing salts. Woodley would koschek usman.
<{Joewithit}>

That fight makes sense.

Can't stand Woodley his last few fights have been boring as fuck and he always says so and so hadn't earned a title shot, neither did he.
At least he is well spoken though

Im glad I didnt bother watching this (just like I didnt bothre watching last Tyron fights)

MMA fans will forever hate Tyron for stopping Robbie Lawler's glory with a single punch. He shutdown all that "nightmare and little girls singing creepy songs" promotion the UFC was using to promote Robbie.

Look at Robbie in that GIF. Dude was scared for his life. I thought he was suppose to be the nightmare. LOL

He's really not doing himself any favors by discrediting his opponents claim at c'ship opportunities.

I think Woodley would KO Usman with T-bomb like he did to Robbie

yeah, if anything usman did BETTER than woodley. and this fight was boring as fuck. fuck off tyrone

If tyron fucks off then usman can't fight him the belt...

In other words, tyron is the champ. You gotta beat him to get the belt. A Contender has to beat other contenders but also has to look good doing it unless there's no other appropriate contenders for a title shot

While Woodley's defenses haven't exactly been anything noteworthy outside of a couple punches that hurt Wonderboy at the end of two out of ten rounds, Usman did have to prove that he can actually bring something to beat the champ, and he didn't really do that. So while Woodley likely isn't all that self aware, he likely was thinking what did Usman possibly bring to the table that could be a threat to him?

But he expects "money fights" after his most recent performance

Has tyron said that he "expects" money fights? Or is that your interpretation? All you can really say is that tyron seems to be trying to get money fights. Which is a much more inocuous statement

Back