Tyron Woodley Just said Kamara Usman cant be gunning for his title with that performance

Woodley barley even fights and is getting up there in age. Usman can pull an upset.

Woodley not interested in fighting a contender, when hasn't this happened?

Tyron isn't gonna think anyones worth a title shot, unless its GSP, Diaz, or Conor. He didn't even thing Wonderboy deserved a rematch after their first fight. He's a great fighter, but he's really overvaluing himself.

Well, even if he finished Maia early and impressively Usman wouldn't be next in line.

Woodley is still hoping for a money fight, failing that he has the RDA/Covington winner.

You think that’s a money fight?!

Well he looked better then the 'champ' with that performance so hmh.

Talk less dude you tend to put your foot in your mouth more often then not my advice to our WW champ.

And it’s that mind set that is giving us RDA vs Colby for the WW interim title. Guaranteed the interim belt is defended before the undisputed belt gets unified.
giphy.gif

At this rate I'm actually hoping that Woodley doesn't fight, let him retire regretting all that money he lost by not fighting, the guy is already 36 years old

Same old shit with Wood, nobody deserves to fight him

If it isn't GSP, Nick, Nate, or Conor everyone else can just keep fighting with no path to the belt

Sorry, Wood, you aren't the match maker and you have also had a slew of unimpressive performances as well as a questionable path to a title shot.. Now you wanna act like your shit don't stink? GTFO.

If tyron fucks off then usman can't fight him the belt...

In other words, tyron is the champ. You gotta beat him to get the belt. A Contender has to beat other contenders but also has to look good doing it unless there's no other appropriate contenders for a title shot
well, you could have said the same to woodley too. he had a REALLY boring performance against gastelum, sit out for a year and got a titleshot. if anything, usman definitely deserves a titleshot, in retrospect. but then again, the divison is full of contenders

well, you could have said the same to woodley too. he had a REALLY boring performance against gastelum, sit out for a year and got a titleshot. if anything, usman definitely deserves a titleshot, in retrospect. but then again, the divison is full of contenders

Yeah, I don't disagree with that.

I think people forget how many boring fights Maia has been involved in. The list is really endless

It's possible that people are pointing fingers In the wrong direction.

Back