Tyron Woodley is the Best Definition of a Champion in the UFC Right Now

His last couple of fights =

tumblr_inline_molo74hrfT1qz4rgp.gif

Maia fight wasn't really his fault. If he did get sloppy and get subbed everyone would have been laughing at him not fighting smart.

I have no problem with the fights Woodley takes. He's making a fool of himself with the Nate Diaz stuff right now though.
What about now? He is accusing GSP of the "biggest bitch move of all times" trying to fight Nate Diaz, when GSP has not even commented yet regarding such a bout.

tf

japan-weird-face.gif

I think he lost his first fight with Wonderboy....

He is not that exciting for a very athletic guy.

Mouse fights many cans and Stipe takes super long breaks in between fights. Woodley fights the best guys and stays active. He will likely return before the end of the year even though he injured his shoulder against Maia. A true workhorse.
Woodley active? Lol and cans for MM dude has wiped his division, and holds the record for defenses, why be one of those people who Rob others of their accomplishments. He's fought every top flyweight and won decisively in basically all but one.

Mouse fights many cans and Stipe takes super long breaks in between fights. Woodley fights the best guys and stays active. He will likely return before the end of the year even though he injured his shoulder against Maia. A true workhorse.
You can't blame Stipe for fighting in a weightclass where he has beaten everyone that matters. After this fight with DC he'll be stuck fighting guys like Blaydes and Volkov and he'll be in the same boat as Mighty Mouse.

MM = true champ
Dilla=champ
FW - mgregs fooked the lineage
LW- see above
WW- GSP fucked it
MW - GSP fucked it
LHW - Jones fucked it
HW - still a true champ division, unless cormier wins it and vacates then it will sadly have no true champ either!

UFC 201 - Robbie Lawler (c) - 07/30/16
UFC 205 - Stephen Thompson (1) - 11/05/16
UFC 209 - Stephen Thompson (1) - 03/09/17
UFC 214 - Demian Maia (3) - 07/29/17

And he has said he is down to fight Covington at the end of the year. Enough said.

I agreed, but you forgot MM.
I would maybe say MM with Woodley but a very tight second.

DC would be up there, but his Jones loss taints a bit.

Stipe would be be somewhat near, but then doesn't have enough wins or been tested enough I think.

I’d say Stipe & MM are the most legit UFC champs now, then dillashaw ( needs to rematch Cruz tho).

Mcgregor needs to reestablsh himself.

Back