Tyron Woodley is the Best Definition of a Champion in the UFC Right Now

Max is best champ ATM. Literally anyone anytime anywhere. He says to Dana line them up I'll knock em down. He dont GAF.

th

UFC 201 - Robbie Lawler (c) - 07/30/16
UFC 205 - Stephen Thompson (1) - 11/05/16
UFC 209 - Stephen Thompson (1) - 03/09/17
UFC 214 - Demian Maia (3) - 07/29/17

And he has said he is down to fight Covington at the end of the year. Enough said.

I miss the Woodley fighting for a title shot. The woodly fighting to defend the belt has turned into Ben Askren. Yawn

That's on you.

No, no, no. He can't take an "I don't care if nobody watches" attitude when he's demanding money-fights for 5 million dollars.

The money comes from the watchers. You have to care about putting asses in seats if you want the Conor McGregor treatment.

Anyone else really wanna see Woodley vs. Till?

I think that fight would be so much fun. Till isn't afraid to engage and has a lot of confidence, I'd love to see him try to KO Woodley and see how his skills and chin hold up.

Do you mean that 2 gifted decisions plus one uneventful 5 rd snoozefest against a guy who has no hands is a definition of a champion?!?

Mighty Mouse is waaaay more exciting to watch than Tyron, and at least MM didn't have a DRAW and one of the worst fights ever in his last title defenses.

And he has said he is down to fight Covington at the end of the year. Enough said.
only if you count boring and lackluster as a positive thing...

foking overrated wannabe kardashian

LOL.

The Stephen Thompson #1 fight was a draw. The second one he fucking lost, I don't care what anyone says especially some bum judges. It also sucked ass, almost as much as what has the be the worst title fight in history, against Maia.

It's literally to the point where I don't know how ANYONE would not be ok with him just not defending so we don't have to watch him fight anymore.

DJ is the best definition of a champion the UFC has ever had.

Tyron Woodley is definitely the best champion on the roster.

People continuously slate him for wanting the Nick Diaz, Bisping, St. Pierre and then Nate Diaz, but in reality who has he actually fought instead? The best guys.

TS is actually right in a twisted sport of way. Woodley's ultraboring do literally just enough to win on points style really is the epitome of the UFC in 2017.

That doesn't make it right, though.

I think hes been a tad boring but i thought the same of gsp and i still thought he was top 2 or 3 ever at the time. Tyrone aint at that level yet but getting past thompson twice then maia on that huge streak is really impressive. I think i root against him cuz he starched lawler who was having godly title fights then started having a bit more boring ones.

Still can't take nothing from him he fights any1 and aside from stipe i consider him the champ who's done the most in his division. I only really watch 135 n up.

I love me some TWood. In my mind Wonderboy was the fighter to blame for the lackluster affair. Hes the one whos out for TWoods belt and every time he tried to grab it he got destroyed. War Twood.

Back