Tyron Woodley is the Best Definition of a Champion in the UFC Right Now

All somebody is gotta do is go in their and take it from him, like he did to Robbie you all act he's fighting himself alone in there, what's the other guy doing taking notes and watching?

In the new age of protectionism I thought it's appreciated a man protecting what's his, at least he's fighting out front with his belt Conor's hiding & not fighting behind his disputed belt...

UFC 201 - Robbie Lawler (c) - 07/30/16
UFC 205 - Stephen Thompson (1) - 11/05/16
UFC 209 - Stephen Thompson (1) - 03/09/17
UFC 214 - Demian Maia (3) - 07/29/17

And he has said he is down to fight Covington at the end of the year. Enough said.
The Covington fight would be great for Tyron to showcase his skills. Who opens up against Wonderboy and Maia? Tyron COULD have done more against but some of the "boring" rap needs to be aimed squarely at Maia and Thompson.

If he fights colby and ko him to oblivion then he'll gain much fans and fame. Begging 155 gatekeeper like nate to fight him is disgraceful.

IMO Holloway is the most champion-like. He's accomplished more as a contender than most multiple defending champions and has had no issue with fighting top fighters now that he's champ. There are a fee good champs out there right now though, including Woodley and Stipe.
Hawaiian/Samoan. Max is a warrior.

mfs acting like stipe fights once a year. he won the belt in mid 2016 and hes defended it twice already and didnt defend it 4Q this year because of the contract issues. he coulda had 3 title defenses this year

Hawaiian/Samoan. Max is a warrior.
yeah id say max, dc, and stipe are the best champs and maybe whittaker assuming he stays champ. he seems like a guy that wants to defend vs the best

yeah id say max, dc, and stipe are the best champs and maybe whittaker assuming he stays champ. he seems like a guy that wants to defend vs the best
Agreed. We all know there are lots of fighters who SAY, "Anybody, any time, any place," but very few really mean it. I think Max is one of the few that lives that creed. Whitaker is cut from the same cloth and DC has done solid work at heavy and light heavy. I'm not biggest fan of stipe and not qualified enough to vouch for him but he's definitely a great fighter.

Woodley is pretty much at the bottom of the list for a variety of reasons.

Knocking out Lawler is the only significant thing he has done in the ufc.

I'd say Holloway is the best champ at the moment. Beat aldo, signed to fight Frankie, then willing to face aldo again.

I don't even know who she is.

Does she even lift?

Woodley is pretty much at the bottom of the list for a variety of reasons.

Knocking out Lawler is the only significant thing he has done in the ufc.

I'd say Holloway is the best champ at the moment. Beat aldo, signed to fight Frankie, then willing to face aldo again.
compare that to jones puling out because he was gonna fight sonnen instead of dan henderson

max beats aldo by tko and still agrees to fight aldo on like like a month notice knowing how good aldo is and what hes capable of. thats not something you usually see. most champs would try to negotiate for a easier opponent if it was short notice like if max woulda asked for cub or lamas

compare that to jones puling out because he was gonna fight sonnen instead of dan henderson

max beats aldo by tko and still agrees to fight aldo on like like a month notice knowing how good aldo is and what hes capable of. thats not something you usually see. most champs would try to negotiate for a easier opponent if it was short notice like if max woulda asked for cub or lamas

Yep agreed, and as I mentioned he had no issue taking on Edgar, a guy McGregor avoided like the plague...

Prove me wrong.

i don't hate the guy but geez, if people complain and say gsp's fights are boring then what do you call his fights with wonderboy and maia? i would table a rematch with lawler.

Tyquil is boring. I thought GSP was boring until this fool arrived. GSP looks like Wanderei Silva by comparison. His defenses are admirable I guess. But thats what you're supposed to do you dummies. defending 3x a year is like paying your bills. You're supposed to. doh?

I cant help it UFC sucks now and this is supposed to be some great achievement. Its not.

Last edited:
Robbie win was impressive, and that's it. Ffs, Maia attempted more TD's then Tyrun threw strikes. Gtfo.

Next WW champ Lord Till sends him a kiss for that.

giphy.gif

Back