Tyron Woodley Is In Discussions To Headline UFC 219. Nothing Yet Finalized.

Hate on Woodley?

You are a racist.

Hate on Fedor?

You must be a great guy.

LOL special case, I wouldn't let you have a mobile either.
whether it be mobile or desktop, you really dont understand not being here all day like you? talk about special case... wow, just wow. disgusting racist.

Is Holm vs Cyborg enough for this 219 event? I mean what if Cyborg gets caught by USADA and the fight is scraped, they obviously need another high profile fight for this event.

Is Holm vs Cyborg enough for this 219 event? I mean what if Cyborg gets caught by USADA and the fight is scraped, they obviously need another high profile fight for this event.
Short notice ronda will be born

WHat if Nate checks them leg kicks?
What if Nate's reach advantage and world class distance striking is enough to defend/evade some of does great double legs of Woodley?
After a couple of leg kicks it is easier to take Nate down, for sure, you have a point, but Nate will probably think of these things in his Gameplan?

Where in the fuck does this 'world class distance striking' come from? Nate takes punches to the face so he can hit people in the face. It's fun as hell to watch but LOL at world class distance striking. Nate has been pieced up plenty in his career, and win or lose he usually looks like a rape victim at the end of the fight.

Lets end the year off with a nice snooze!

why would the ufc make you snooze at the end of the year when they almost always deliver world class co-main and main events? The UFC have carrots & sticks, and with the help of them they can genrate a another ppv fight of importance for their disposal to help further their own agenda, and make you PAY up for a ticket/PPV.

Short notice ronda will be born
I'd rather bet my money for a short notice Miesha Tate

Miesha-Cupcake-Tate-work-out-2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I think the fight is on, we are just waiting for UFC to come out and officially declare it to the public

Tyron Woodley readying for UFC 219 fight against Nate Diaz until he hears an official ‘no’

"Until I hear no, I’m not going to stop training,” Woodley said. “So when they say 24 (hours), I assume 48, maybe a little longer — 48 or 72 hours — because sometimes the Diaz brothers aren’t known to be the greatest negotiators, with returning phone calls and coming to terms on deals. So 24 hours to them could be three days, but this is my job. What, am I going to complain about training? I love training, especially when it’s an opponent that I respect, someone that brings some type of threat to me, gives me that anxiety and makes me pumped up to train."

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11...ainst-nate-diaz-until-he-hears-an-official-no

Tyron vs Conor, Tony vs Nate and Khabib vs Edson for 219 would get everyone paid.

Where in the fuck does this 'world class distance striking' come from? Nate takes punches to the face so he can hit people in the face. It's fun as hell to watch but LOL at world class distance striking. Nate has been pieced up plenty in his career, and win or lose he usually looks like a rape victim at the end of the fight.
Nate has rarly been pieced up standing.

Back