Tyron Woodley Is In Discussions To Headline UFC 219. Nothing Yet Finalized.

How do they not have a main,event 6 weeks out?

Luke Thomas getting excited over Woodley vs Usman like.

1206-spooky.jpg

Nate vs Woodley would be an epic fight tbf.

Epic? Epic in Woodley taking Nate down and blasting his brains out? Nate is an average fighter as it is and Woodley is pretty much the worse style for him period..

I hate Woodley so hopefully its GSP i.e someone who can take the belt of woodleyz boring ass

Fuck it. Give him nick, darren till, colby.

Id be down for anyone of those

If it's not colby who else is on a streak? Gotta b colby

Epic? Epic in Woodley taking Nate down and blasting his brains out? Nate is an average fighter as it is and Woodley is pretty much the worse style for him period..

I hate Woodley so hopefully its GSP i.e someone who can take the belt of woodleyz boring ass
No worst is someone with kicks and wrestling - exploiting his two weaknesses. Like RDA. I thought Nate was gonna be on disability after that fight -

But yeah easy work GnP for Wood. Nate would never accept he hates wrestlers.

If it's not colby who else is on a streak? Gotta b colby

yeah sure. UFC can't wait to give a nobody like Colby a main event. Even if the did ,which they won't , Tyron wouldnt accept a low paying fight. UFC are desperate, that's why Diaz is almost certain

Could it be Usman with Meek out of their fight ? Sounds too crazy

I don't particularly like Nate so seeing him get his head taken off would be fun.

Just edited. Another quote from Chris Taylor stating it doesn't seem like its Covington. No idea who else it could be.

God if it's not RDA, Lawler, or Covington there is literally no one at WW that makes sense. GSP would make sense but there is no way he wants to turn around and fight again that quick. Conor makes sense but that's BS given his recent actions and the UFC's recent statements so Conor it will be because fuck the LW division.

Didn't Rogan harp on for ages about how bad Woodley's shoulder is? And now he might fighting in 6 weeks.

How do they not have a main,event 6 weeks out?

It's like they think it doesn't matter. But it does. I kind of want to know right now. How can they build any hype or excitement with literally no time left.

I'm becoming one of those fans that doesn't like how the UFC is ran. Normally I just sit back and watch but it's been irritating lately.

No worst is someone with kicks and wrestling - exploiting his two weaknesses. Like RDA. I thought Nate was gonna be on disability after that fight -

But yeah easy work GnP for Wood. Nate would never accept he hates wrestlers.
Nate has declined Khbaib several times because of Khabibs wrestling based style, so I agree. Other than that Woodley doesn't sell any PPV's.

It's like they think it doesn't matter. But it does. I kind of want to know right now. How can they build any hype or excitement with literally no time left.

I'm becoming one of those fans that doesn't like how the UFC is ran. Normally I just sit back and watch but it's been irritating lately.
I agree, it started with all the money fight nonsense, bit now it just seems like they don't know what to do most of the time

Well, whoever it is, Woodley will be accused of ducking everyone else. That I'm certain of.

The most active champ we have, along with MM, and fights #1 contenders 3x in a row, but he's still called Tyrun. Lol. Gotta love Sherdog. I hope it's a gimme, money fight with Nick, just to see all the insane rustling that will ensue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back