Tyron Woodley Is In Discussions To Headline UFC 219. Nothing Yet Finalized.

how is it his fault for these challengers to be scared so much...just stop
I didn't say it was his fault, I said it's his fault that he doesn't attack more, he gets called boring and that's because he is, he has better wrestling yet uses it to defend rather than attack, and more power but doesn't go on the attack enough, that is his fault.... So no you just stop.

the chosen one about to nighty night this filthy animal
Nighty night? As in put him to sleep? No, Covington won't be going to sleep, but I can guarantee you the audience will.

Boy, I don't know who else it'd be. Wonderboy's injured, Lawler's fighting RDA before then headlining a big Fox card, Maia no, Masvidal no, Till extremely doubtful, Condit is fighting Magny that night, Cowboy no chance, Ponzi is fighting Perry and they wouldn't pull that fight from Fox, Usman is fighting that night, Gunny no, Kim no, and other Cowboy no.

So, uh, unless he's going up to 185 pounds to test the waters, I don't know who he'd fight.

YES, WOODLEY WONDERBOY 3, THE FIGHT WE WERE ALL EXPECTING!

Well, if its not Covington the only option is Thompson 3 .

They don't have many options right now if they're sticking to their guns about Conor not fighting at 219.

You think Conor fighting at 219 was ever really an option? With promotion time he would have what, a 3 week training camp for Ferguson? I wouldn't think he was even considering that.

Boy, I don't know who else it'd be. Wonderboy's injured, Lawler's fighting RDA before then headlining a big Fox card, Maia no, Masvidal no, Till extremely doubtful, Condit is fighting Magny that night, Cowboy no chance, Ponzi is fighting Perry and they wouldn't pull that fight from Fox, Usman is fighting that night, Gunny no, Kim no, and other Cowboy no.

So, uh, unless he's going up to 185 pounds to test the waters, I don't know who he'd fight.
nick+diaz+form+gif.gif

What's GSPs medical suspension at?
If he's clear I bet you he's had the call and had money thrown at him

it'll have to be some poor opponent who isn't much of a challenge

pretty rubbish card

woodley vs anyone currently at ww isn't going to sell
condit/magny - meh, magny will make this boring
barboza/khabib - good but come on... khabib will pull out in 545 hours

will end under 200k

They don't have many options right now if they're sticking to their guns about Conor not fighting at 219.
If they increase the level of their carrot and stick they could make things happen? They almost always do. Money makes people fight, threats makes some fighters to sign bout agreements reluctantly.

It is not a "fight night" in Sweden that lacks a proper main event it is a PPV event in Vegas(T-Mobile Arena)that traditionally is filled with high profile fights(last year UFC207: Nunes vs. Rousey), so I expect they'll give us something we wanna see, don't you?

Last edited:
Hope it's colby despite news. He'll actually hype fight for casuals and deserves it. Cant stand has beens like RDA/Lawler hovering around top 5s forever due to legacy status plus they are tied up. Give new blood a chance. Oh and no WB III please.

T woodz saves the day.. most active champ, love it

Coldby has work to do no way he deserves t woodz

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back