Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

that is exactly it. GSP haters see him on a path to pile up accomplishments. He would be the first ever three division Champ. the undisputed GOAT at WW. The undisputed P4P GOAT proving he could fight and take belts in 3 divisions. And the overall GOAT.

As GSp attempts to run away from all the competition in GOAT debates you can expect supporters of the other GOAT candidates to hate on him more and more and their logic to be ever more specious.
If anyone else made an attempt to win titles in three weight classes these guys would be hanging off their nuts.

Gsp finds a way to take legacy fights and money fights at the same time, and people still find a way to hate. As others have said no matter who he fights he's just ducking someone else, and when he wins his opponent was never any good anyway. ITT we really have people saying reclaiming a title at ww, where he's already the undisputed goat, is more important than becoming a champ in three divisions. Utterly illogical and just pure hating.

Sorry, but you are amazingly (and hilariously) wrong.
See, in your desperation to try and pin everything on SIlva, you completely ignore that it was not Silva clamoring for this fight. It was the media, the fans and even the fertitas!
Heck, I recall when Pac-man lost, one of the Fertitas brother twitted that GSP-Silva HAD to happen before one loses, and GSP just dodged.

So please, spare me the normal BS GSP fanboys try to do which is blaming all on SIlva every single time.
Another lie by you.

It was Anderson directly showing up at GSP press conferences during the GSP/shield media and saying 'C'mon GSP lets do this". Anderson was literally chasing GSP around begging for the fight. So much so that Anderson started to get criticism for chasing the smaller fighter and trying to pressure him to move up particularly when he was trying to focus on one of the biggest WW defenses of his career.

Learn you history or do not step up against someone who knows it.

And my point does not change. Anderson only started to ask for the GSP fight during the run up to the Shields fight. NEVER BEFORE. And that is because Anderson had cleaned his division. GSP had not yet and had some of his biggest WW fights still ahead of him. So just because Anderson FINALLY became ready does not mean GSP has to be ready at the same time.

Leader of the double digit losses pack and steroids pack maybe... Silva had a great run, but overall record wise he's not even top 10 GOAT P4P (IF we include roiders)
LOL at your desperation talking about Silva just to change subjects.
Kid, we are talking about GSP. When we move the subject, I will be more than glad to discuss Silva.
Now go cry in a dark corner, since you know you got no way to defend GSP without attacking SIlva.

So you are saying is that you agree GSP was blatantly ducking Silva as long as I agree SIlva was ducking Rua (or Jon)?
I would say you are being consistent which is at least a step in the right direction. But then I would take issue with the idea that anyone can duck a fight in another division. You duck a fight in your own division that is put in front of you and refuse but no one is obligated to go to different divisions to fight.

But again being consistent would be a huge step for you as you are one of the biggest hypocrites when it comes to what you praise Anderson for and criticize GSP for.

Khabib does.
Not really, if Khabib were to go on an epic run along the lines of a GSP, Silva, Jones or Johnson, sure, but right now it's still arguably the GOAT vs the lightweight champ that didn't beat the actual champ and fought Al Iaquinta.

Another lie by you.

It was Anderson directly showing up at GSP press conferences during the GSP/shield media and saying 'C'mon GSP lets do this". Anderson was literally chasing GSP around begging for the fight. So much so that Anderson started to get criticism for chasing the smaller fighter and trying to pressure him to move up particularly when he was trying to focus on one of the biggest WW defenses of his career.

Learn you history or do not step up against someone who knows it.

And my point does not change. Anderson only started to ask for the GSP fight during the run up to the Shields fight. NEVER BEFORE. And that is because Anderson had cleaned his division. GSP had not yet and had some of his biggest WW fights still ahead of him. So just because Anderson FINALLY became ready does not mean GSP has to be ready at the same time.

lies, sure...

upload_2018-5-16_20-47-51.png

You have been exposed, kid.

I would say you are being consistent which is at least a step in the right direction. But then I would take issue with the idea that anyone can duck a fight in another division. You duck a fight in your own division that is put in front of you and refuse but no one is obligated to go to different divisions to fight.

But again being consistent would be a huge step for you as you are one of the biggest hypocrites when it comes to what you praise Anderson for and criticize GSP for.
for me? I don't mind answering questions, kid. And I don't run.

I asked @ThunderStruck whom you notice disappeared as fast as GSP did when Dana tried to book him against Whittaker (probably still running)

What he doesn't realize is, by his merit.

Mm is shit cause he lost to Cruz/won't fight tj.
TJ is shit for calling out do, but not Holloway.
Holloway is ducking 155(he was scheduled I know, but wasn't prepared, just like GSP wasn't for LW/MW until he was prepared)
Conor is ducking woodly/khabib
Tyron ever since the belt has bitched about fighting #1-3 contenders and begged for Nate Diaz/Conor and hasn't mentioned Whittaker
Whittaker hasn't even defended and hasn't talked about 205 championship.
Silva ducked machida Shogun and JJ.
Jon ducked all of HW
DC is probably only legit(206.2 lol)guy even tho he has unavenged losses.
Stipe is fighting the LHW champion and has only beaten old guys

All these champions are clear duckers.

lies, sure...

View attachment 381889

My gawd you are stupid. GSP/Shields was April 2011. Read that date again and then read the tweet as Anderson started to call GSP out first and it was during the promo tour GSP was on for the Shields fight.

If you doubt that then account bet me I cannot find the proof of Anderson showing up to a press conference and calling GSP out for a fight during the Shields press tour. Lets do it. For once stand up for your position and be a man instead of hiding behind lies.

So you are saying is that you agree GSP was blatantly ducking Silva as long as I agree SIlva was ducking Rua (or Jon)?

No im saying you can't duck someone from outside your weight class. MW was never GSP's weight class. And he has nothing to prove at WW he has done everything there, for years. If he can prove that he can make the cut to LW and be succesful there then it would further cement his legacy as the GOAT of the sport.

I asked @ThunderStruck whom you notice disappeared as fast as GSP did when Dana tried to book him against Whittaker (probably still running)
Yoiu always run. Biggest coward on the forum. Watch how fast you run from my challenge above. Guarantee you won't take it up.

lies, sure...

View attachment 381889

Lol. I find it funny you're saying GSP is a bitch for trying to fight LW, when Silva was the one that was calling for a fight at a lower weight class, that he's also fought before, even lower than that at 167lb. Why did GSP at that time have to fight In a weight class that he'd never fought at, and has always said he'd have to prepare for, instead of Silva coming down to WW to fight in a weight class he has before? Is it he couldn't make the cut? Or did he add too much mass with the proven roid usage?

“The lowest I made was 77.9 kilos (171.7 pounds),” Silva said. “So I think it would be a possibility, but let’s wait.”

- January 14, 2017 8:00 pm - most recent post I could Google about a 170 test cut

You also bitch that GSP is ducking WW, while praising Silva who has openly stated he wouldn't fight certain champions in his division. I'll just Google one off the phone - https://mmajunkie.com/2017/01/ander...a-but-would-vacate-belt-rather-than-fight-him.

GSP getting 3 titles is a legacy no one has, beat every man he has ever faced(no unavenged losses for the retarded), most UFC wins, a Divisional GOAT, lineal WW & MW champ, & one of the first main stream PPV UFC stars. This MIGHT be the best resume in MMA ever - if he were to succeed.

In any case though, our little fun discussing this pretty meaningless as neither fighter wanted, muchless agreed to anything.( GSP vs Nate)

Stay toasty Sherdog.

If by disapearing you mean having a life and not being able to lurk over the forum 24/7 like a little bitch, then yeah.

Damn. No respect for GSP on here. Dude clearly handled his division during his era. Let the man get paid. Tyron just salty that Dana would rather give Nate to GSP.

Are GSP fans justifying this rumoured Nate fight by saying that it is a test run at LW? and that an eventual LW title match will come?

I would assume so otherwise the Nate fight in itself could STRONGLY be considered a bitch move as Tyron is suggesting.. but if you are taking the fight on a path to eventually get 3 titles it has some merit I suppose.

+ It's funny how GSP didn't need a test run at MW.. I guess because the easiest guy was already holding the belt.
+ Do you really think GSP will continue to Khabib after Nate? He could go directly to Khabib if he wanted, Khabib even called him out after beating Al. I'm guessing GSP will fight Nate then reveal he has yet another ass disease which prevents him from competing against Khabib, or against anyone, ever again.. but thanks for the PPV buys.
+ Despite what you fanboys are claiming, GSP's real legacy is as a WELTERWEIGHT. Collecting these titles is neat, beating Bisping was 'cool'. But it in no way earns GSP the rank of top middleweight or even top 10. If he were to beat Khabib I suppose his legitimacy at LW would be stronger than MW given that Khabib is a much more respectable and worthy champion compared to Ping.
+ To really improve his legacy GSP should prove that the WW division hasn't passed him by and that he is truly an ALL-time great (as opposed to great in his era). After all he is and will always be remembered as a WW legend. Cherry picking fights and securing wins over easy opponents in different weight classes is cool, and it's fun to watch if you're a fan of GSP already, but legitimate legacy building has to occur in the weight class that brought you all your fame and success... prove that you're still the best! Then take some fun fights for your fans.. fight Woodley FFS.
+ Why use GSP's age as an excuse? He's 36? Romero is fighting for the title at 41... DC fighting for another belt at 39. What is GSP's real reason not avoiding Woodley? Amanda Nunes is by far one of the most unpopular and unrecognised champions and even Ronda fucking Rousey came back to fight her because she was holding 'her' belt... so don't use the excuse that Woodley doesn't deserve it. He happens to be holding the WW belt and GSP should fight him purely for that reason.

I hope for a reasonable response, not looking to flame. But wondering if you GSP fans h

1. Tyron also wanted to fight Nate, at WW, GSP fighting at LW against Nate is harder because he's never made that cut, not to mention the actual end game is a fight against Khabib (someone Tyron is afraid of fighting), fail again Tyron

2. Tyron continues to make people hate him more and more without realizing it, at least with Colby people hate him but will tune in to get him KO'd, with Tyron people will just consider him a b*tch and still won't watch him

Also lol at people not realizing that Woodley inadvertently called himself a bitch, for literally begging Dana, and making a rumor himself about Woodley vs Nate. LMFAO.

Back