Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

I don't care about your noise or what you think is right in regards to GOAT's, Legacy's or whatever, that sh!t is for when is all said and done and we look back at your fight life, if you still fighting then fight. WTF does fighting Nate 19-11 Diaz @155 do for anybody GOAT or Legacy status
I am not asking you to care, I am asking you to be smarter as your prior post was dumb.

Any fight GSP takes at LW and wins would almost certainly be a test fight for a LW title shot. GSP and his team have spoken in the past about him being interested and able to contend for that LW belt and what would now be his third Divisional title. That would be massive for his legacy if he could accomplish that.

What a bitch move. Had GSP wanted a fight with him, he would have rejected it.

I am not asking you to care, I am asking you to be smarter as your prior post was dumb.

Any fight GSP takes at LW and wins would almost certainly be a test fight for a LW title shot. GSP and his team have spoken in the past about him being interested and able to contend for that LW belt and what would now be his third Divisional title. That would be massive for his legacy if he could accomplish that.

F*k you man when they name you Sherdog head master I'm a fight fan not a man fan, why Nate Diaz @155 of all the the guys one can test themselves @155 why Nate? It's a winnable fight that's it, that all, for money no GOAT calling no Legacy calling a money fight deal with it stop trying to make it like it's some real fight accomplishment. Want a accomplishment GOAT/Legacy tag fight Khabib/Woodley that's something to praise...

Amazing that a fighter (who isn't holding a belt hostage) can decide for themselves what weight class they would like to fight in.

Sounds like sour grapes (or the goad game) over not getting another money fight.

Personally I don't car where GSP fights, or sorta don't care if he fights. I will watch if he hops back in the cage however, against whatever weight class he decides.

Sorry, but I started reading the first two sentences, and it was so full of lies, I just had to ignore the rest.
Both Silva and GSP cleaned up their divisions. The clamour for their fight was exactly because of that.

GSP said he was too small, then he said it would take a full year off just building muscles, then he just flat out dismissed it.
Heck, he even said he was so small, he should make LW instead of MW.
Then he retires.
Then Bisping gest the belt, he (all of a sudden) wants to fight at MW.
Then Dana (foreseeing the duck) puts in his contract that he would have to defend the title, and so GSP signs it and fights Bisping.
Then he run.

Now, he is moving to LW ignoring and leapfrogging Woodley's division. Because he wants none of that.

I don't particularly mind this move, biut call it for what it is.

GSP only wants to "test" himself on fights that are no test at all.
False and lies.

When Anderson finally started to call out GSP it was BEFORE his Shields fight and in the lead up to the fight when GSP was doing the promotional tour. After that Shields fight GSP fought Condit, Diaz and Hendricks in that order and had he not retired Lawler and WonderBoy were in the pipe.

so stop being so stupid and saying GSP and Anderson cleaned out their divisions at the same time.

Anderson wanted no part of any GSP fight until he basically announced his retirement run and that was fair. Then Anderson was interested in fights above and below MW if they had name value or legacy value (the biggest fights). the exact same thing GSP is doing now and you criticize you would praise Anderson for doing.

F*k you man when they name you Sherdog head master I'm a fight fan not a man fan, why Nate Diaz @155 of all the the guys one can test themselves @155 why Nate? It's a winnable fight that's it, that all, for money no GOAT calling no Legacy calling a money fight deal with it stop trying to make it like it's some real fight accomplishment. Want a accomplishment GOAT/Legacy tag fight Khabib/Woodley that's something to praise...

GSP didn't pick Nate you nitwit. This fight was not asked for by either GSP or Nate. it was floated by the UFC to see what the reaction would be, to gauge if it would sell, to set up their future pay days and big fights for the winner.

it is idiotic to criticize Diaz or GSP for something the UFC floats with out even consulting the fighters. You honestly just need to try and be smarter and we won't have these issues.

LOL
About to enter year 2 of TWood as champion and he's still searching but can't find anyone willing to do a "money" fight with him.

GSP didn't pick Nate you nitwit. This fight was not asked for by either GSP or Nate. it was floated by the UFC to see what the reaction would be, to gauge if it would sell, to set up their future pay days and big fights for the winner.

it is idiotic to criticize Diaz or GSP for something the UFC floats with out even consulting the fighters. You honestly just need to try and be smarter and we won't have these issues.

You sure picked up that ball and ran with it with all that GOAT/Legacy talk more UFC casual fight fan catering. I thought GSP was serious about fighting for legacy taking the 1st step by ending Bisping, now this talk of LW & Diaz. Seeing how bad they want TWood out of WW you would think that would be the obvious choice kill two birds with one stone oust Woodley get a popular former champ back seal GOAT/Legacy...

But this new UFC is all about flash & bang and get asses in seats float popular names instead of what could be quality fights. GSP maybe a older fighter but he's still very much prime and well preserved after saving his body from 4yrs of real fight beatings I'd like to see GSP really challenge himself Bisping was a nice warm up Diaz is a step down (no disrespect Nate)

LOL it is so funny watching you squirm.
We were talking about GSP. WHy change the subject every single time?
I know why... because you can't defend him, so your desperate attempt to change topics is your last hope from admission that there are no excuses...

Why change subject? Maybe because you shit on GSP for doing something your idol did. Why the double standards?

Lol at all the turds in here giving Woodley shit as if he were wrong.

I like GSP, but how the fuck is Tyron wrong here?
GSP is considered the WW GOAT. He retires for a while, and then just comes back to fight Bisping....and ONLY because he thought it was an easy win. He wasn't saying shit when Silva, Weidman, or Rockhold were holding the belt.
He has said nothing about reclaiming his old belt against a guy he's never faced in Tyron, and instead of that, there are talks of him going DOWN to 155 to face Mate Diaz!?!?! A guy who couldn't cut it at WW is supposed to now face the GOAT WW? And Tyron is the one in the wrong?
Lol fuck outta here
<36>
So it's not ducking when almost every champ only fights in their own weight class their entire career?

But then it is ducking when a guy that's about to turn 37 comes out of retirement to try to win belts in two more weight classes? That doesn't make any sense.

Oh gsp didn't want to go up to mw sooner. Ok. Why didn't Anderson EVER want to fight the lhw champ. Not Jones when the ufc wanted that fight, and not Shogun when he called Anderson out after winning the belt.

Exactly. lol He isn't interested in it. He wants to accomplish other things and make more money. Why is that so hard to understand?
Mainly because gsp has a lot of haters. And most of them are Anderson fans. Now that it's clear EVERYONE is going to consider gsp the goat over Silva, they're losing their minds.

You all need to make up your f*king minds is he fighting for legacy or money fights? Fighting Nate Diaz or Conor McGregor are money fights them two do nothing to add to ones legacy, at least fighting Bisping and beating the current champ is legacy material as would fighting Woodley, correct me if I'm wrong didn't GSP say this come back was all about legacy..? Fighting Khabib is legacy material.

If GSP wants to do money fights more power to him I got no problems with that, if he wants to fight for legacy then Woodley/Khabib are legacy fights. But don't be confusing money fights & legacy fights as one in the same, because the whole deal of the GSP return was suppose to be about legacy not money...
Both dude. You're making it more complicated than it is. Beating Ping was a money AND legacy fight. He won a second title which few have ever done.

If he fights Nate that's primarily a money fight, but if he can make the weight without issue and wins that would set up a fight for the lw belt, which again is a legacy and a money fight. It's pretty transparent , that's why even most of sherdog has figured it out.

It would hands down make him the goat. It's pretty confusing that people don't see that. Or maybe they do and the idea of gsp as undisputed goat rustles them.

{<hhh]

I like Woodley but he tends to talk trash about fighters doing the same thing he's been trying to do since he won the belt.

You sure picked up that ball and ran with it with all that GOAT/Legacy talk more UFC casual fight fan catering. I thought GSP was serious about fighting for legacy taking the 1st step by ending Bisping, now this talk of LW & Diaz. Seeing how bad they want TWood out of WW you would think that would be the obvious choice kill two birds with one stone oust Woodley get a popular former champ back seal GOAT/Legacy...

But this new UFC is all about flash & bang and get asses in seats float popular names instead of what could be quality fights. GSP maybe a older fighter but he's still very much prime and well preserved after saving his body from 4yrs of real fight beatings I'd like to see GSP really challenge himself Bisping was a nice warm up Diaz is a step down (no disrespect Nate)
GSP already said on a recent MMA Hour interview that a Nate Diaz fight would do nothing for his legacy. He knows that and everyone in their right mind knows that.

With that being said, lets say he does accept to fight Nate Diaz (which you seem to forget wasn't his idea) then it is almost a certainty that he will do it to test himself first before going for the LW title.

It's a money fight, he gets to test himself at 155 and if all goes well he fights for the title which will be a legacy fight.

But this is just pure speculation because we have no clue if GSP or Nate will accept to fight.

People need to calm their tits and stop acting like GSP was after this fight so that it will fit their narrative of GSP picking fights. It's the UFC's idea to make this fight.

It would be nice to see GSP legitimize his middleweight belt first

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/5/15/...g-lightweight-hugest-bitch-move-on-planet-mma

“Let me say this in a very educated way: I think that those two guys ‘contemplating’ fighting is the hugest bitch move on the planet. If you're going to be welterweight champion of the world and the lineal champion and you got the current champion constantly talking about fighting you, not only do you avoid fighting him and go up a weight class, now you're gonna drop underneath him and fight underneath in a weight class that you’ve never fought in in your life.”

Interesting remark by the undisputed WW champion, I think he makes solid points. Woodley is always very thoughtful and well-spoken. Do you agree with him?

I agree with him to a certain degree that it looks suspect but at the same time GSP just wants 3 belts, he could try for it and just vacate it if he won and it wouldn't surprise me.

It would be nice to see GSP legitimize his middleweight belt first

That's not possible. You can't vacate a belt then defend it. He's no longer champion. So get this... if he somehow won the 155 belt and vacated then he's the lineal 155, 170 and 185 champ right? And the line ends with him? Or is the LW belt not lineal?

Back