Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

Tyron should shut up and make his own legacy.

You GSP haters make zero sense, it's unbelievable. The guy had one of, if not, the best careers in the history of the sport, legacy and money wise. He also fought the toughest opposition, always.

The fucking guy saw an opportunity at MW to fight Bisping for the title, and took it. Not a single MMA fighter out there, past present or future, would not have made the exact same move. Yet people hate on him for it. Noting, he beat and stopped a guy that Rockhold, Henderson or Silva couldn't. But it's bisping, so ya know, fuck GSP.

Now he wants to move down to LW MAYBE and win that title. That means more for his legacy then regaining the WW Title. Sorry Tryon, it just does. Again, people hate on him for it. But when Edgar moved down, Pettis moved down, TJ wanted to move down, DC moved down, and anyone else, they don't get hated on.

I suspect that the UFC is making him do this Nate fight first, before giving him an immediate title shot, after the way he screwed them at MW.

GSP was nowhere to be seen when Robbie was champ at WW and Silva/Weidman/Rockhold were champions at MW.

It is a fact that he cherry picked Bisping, thus his 185 championship is not legit. Props for him for capitalizing on the opportunity and cashing out a nice paycheck but it was crystal clear for everyone what he was doing.

Woodley practically begging GSP to show interest in him. GSP doesn't owe anyone anything. Shit, why not try to win the LW title? I'd rather see him do that than fight Woodley.

I don't know how you can say the MW champ fighting a LW isn't a bitch move.

Just like it was a bitch move to fight Bisping when for years he claimed to be too small to fight at MW when Silva was the champ.

lets say he does accept to fight Nate Diaz (which you seem to forget wasn't his idea) then it is almost a certainty that he will do it to test himself first before going for the LW title.

Yeah because Nate's style is a real test for a LW title and good prep for a Khabib's Drape, Rape, & grapple style

3pX7A8p.gif
I thought GSP was already versed in Drape & rape...

Yeah because Nate's style is a real test for a LW title and good prep for a Khabib's Drape, Rape, & grapple style

3pX7A8p.gif
I thought GSP was already versed in Drape & rape...

Not a test as in a tough challenge for him, a test to see if he even feels good or can even compete at that weight. If he struggles against Nate, then that would be a sure sign he's not fit for that weight class.

If he feels good at 155, he doesn't need a prep fight against someone with a similar style as Khabib. He already posesses those skills.

And obviously it's a money fight.

How fuckin stupid are you?

You sure picked up that ball and ran with it with all that GOAT/Legacy talk more UFC casual fight fan catering. I thought GSP was serious about fighting for legacy taking the 1st step by ending Bisping, now this talk of LW & Diaz. Seeing how bad they want TWood out of WW you would think that would be the obvious choice kill two birds with one stone oust Woodley get a popular former champ back seal GOAT/Legacy...

But this new UFC is all about flash & bang and get asses in seats float popular names instead of what could be quality fights. GSP maybe a older fighter but he's still very much prime and well preserved after saving his body from 4yrs of real fight beatings I'd like to see GSP really challenge himself Bisping was a nice warm up Diaz is a step down (no disrespect Nate)
What did i tell you about trying to be smarter? I meant it. You need to try as you are coming off real dumb here.

Again the biggest legacy fights for GSP are gaining that MW title and the LW title and being the first 3 division champ.

GSP and his camp have spoken about their interest in a LW title.

So Dana and the UFC float the idea of first GSP fighting Diaz which would be a prelude to a LW title shot. Perhaps this is due to GSP being recently sick and wanting to see how he does with the cut. Perhaps the UFC is playing the long game happy with either GSP or Diaz winning in terms of building a marketable fight for either the title of Conor.

We simply don't know why the UFC floated that idea. What we do is it is stupid to criticize Diaz or GSP for it however and you look stupid doing it. If Dana tomorrow suggest Anderson Silva re Miocic it would be dumb to criticize Miocic for Anderson not being a worthy opponent.

So again I will ask you to try and be smarter as this thread does not bode well for you. You are looking really dumb here.

It would mean something if Woodley wasn't pushing so damn hard for that Nate Diaz fight himself. Just looks like a hypocrite at this point. GSP is at the end of his career, he has really accomplished pretty much all he can, and has nothing to prove at this point.

I don't blame him for wanting to take money fights, he's a draw and he's damn well earned it. Besides, Dana wanted this fight, anyone who thought Nate would fight GSP is an idiot. He's stated numerous times GSP is his brothers fight not his, he has no interest whatsoever in fighting GSP.

It would hands down make him the goat. It's pretty confusing that people don't see that. Or maybe they do and the idea of gsp as undisputed goat rustles them.

{<hhh]
that is exactly it. GSP haters see him on a path to pile up accomplishments. He would be the first ever three division Champ. the undisputed GOAT at WW. The undisputed P4P GOAT proving he could fight and take belts in 3 divisions. And the overall GOAT.

As GSp attempts to run away from all the competition in GOAT debates you can expect supporters of the other GOAT candidates to hate on him more and more and their logic to be ever more specious.

GSP already said on a recent MMA Hour interview that a Nate Diaz fight would do nothing for his legacy. He knows that and everyone in their right mind knows that.

With that being said, lets say he does accept to fight Nate Diaz (which you seem to forget wasn't his idea) then it is almost a certainty that he will do it to test himself first before going for the LW title.

It's a money fight, he gets to test himself at 155 and if all goes well he fights for the title which will be a legacy fight.

But this is just pure speculation because we have no clue if GSP or Nate will accept to fight.

People need to calm their tits and stop acting like GSP was after this fight so that it will fit their narrative of GSP picking fights. It's the UFC's idea to make this fight.
When Anderson in his prime "tested himself" at LHW against Irvin it was something to be praised.

GSP coming out of retirement and not in his pirme , not asking for a fight against Nate which would be a big money test fight and a set up for a LW title shot (huge legacy fight) is something to be derided. Go figure.

Not a test as in a tough challenge for him, a test to see if he even feels good or can even compete at that weight. If he struggles against Nate, then that would be a sure sign he's not fit for that weight class.

If he feels good at 155, he doesn't need a prep fight against someone with a similar style as Khabib. He already posesses those skills.

And obviously it's a money fight.

How fuckin stupid are you?

Go suck a dick b!tch... I done already know it would be a money fight how many times I said it in this thread, you the one talking bout test..?

What did i tell you about trying to be smarter? I meant it. You need to try as you are coming off real dumb here.

Again the biggest legacy fights for GSP are gaining that MW title and the LW title and being the first 3 division champ.

GSP and his camp have spoken about their interest in a LW title.

So Dana and the UFC float the idea of first GSP fighting Diaz which would be a prelude to a LW title shot. Perhaps this is due to GSP being recently sick and wanting to see how he does with the cut. Perhaps the UFC is playing the long game happy with either GSP or Diaz winning in terms of building a marketable fight for either the title of Conor.

We simply don't know why the UFC floated that idea. What we do is it is stupid to criticize Diaz or GSP for it however and you look stupid doing it. If Dana tomorrow suggest Anderson Silva re Miocic it would be dumb to criticize Miocic for Anderson not being a worthy opponent.

So again I will ask you to try and be smarter as this thread does not bode well for you. You are looking really dumb here.

Shut up! tired of your long winded bullsh!t go talk to yourself in mirror admire how smart you think you are...

False and lies.

When Anderson finally started to call out GSP it was BEFORE his Shields fight and in the lead up to the fight when GSP was doing the promotional tour. After that Shields fight GSP fought Condit, Diaz and Hendricks in that order and had he not retired Lawler and WonderBoy were in the pipe.

so stop being so stupid and saying GSP and Anderson cleaned out their divisions at the same time.

Anderson wanted no part of any GSP fight until he basically announced his retirement run and that was fair. Then Anderson was interested in fights above and below MW if they had name value or legacy value (the biggest fights). the exact same thing GSP is doing now and you criticize you would praise Anderson for doing.
Sorry, but you are amazingly (and hilariously) wrong.
See, in your desperation to try and pin everything on SIlva, you completely ignore that it was not Silva clamoring for this fight. It was the media, the fans and even the fertitas!
Heck, I recall when Pac-man lost, one of the Fertitas brother twitted that GSP-Silva HAD to happen before one loses, and GSP just dodged.

So please, spare me the normal BS GSP fanboys try to do which is blaming all on SIlva every single time.

GSP will never fight Woodley. Ever.

Hedoesnt want to have a broken nose and be drinking through a straw.

Why change subject? Maybe because you shit on GSP for doing something your idol did. Why the double standards?
so if Silva jumps off a bridge, you would be OK with GSP following?
Seriously, keep trying to defend all GSP do that is wrong by looking at Silva...

it just shows you know Silva was the leader of the pack in every sense.

Seriously, keep trying to defend all GSP do that is wrong by looking at Silva...

You don't seem to get it. I know you're slow. What im trying to make you realize is that you never shit on silva for doing what GSP is doing now. Once again, I reiterate my question : Why the double standard?

You don't seem to get it. I know you're slow. What im trying to make you realize is that you never shit on silva for doing what GSP is doing now. Once again, I reiterate my question : Why the double standard?

So you are saying is that you agree GSP was blatantly ducking Silva as long as I agree SIlva was ducking Rua (or Jon)?

Mike & Thunder are dropping straight facts. And it's not even biased lmao. I've seen people bitch less about people getting title shots off of losses.

Any meother fighter was in GSP shoes, there wouldn't be 1/2 the bullshit said in here. You find GSP boring? Cool, great for you, but facts aren't biased and 3 division weight champion with no unavenged losses and you're goat.

Also love the people who have an account older than 6 months use goat polls(especially one after a win by top 4 goats) as justification in one thread, but will say it's meaningless in others..... To fit their narrative..... Which seems to be Sherdog in general.

Leader of the double digit losses pack and steroids pack maybe... Silva had a great run, but overall record wise he's not even top 10 GOAT P4P (IF we include roiders)

Back