Tyron Woodley days as UFC Champion are numbered.....

If he wants to get rid of Woodley, it's easy.

Bring the WW king back.

tumblr_mc0pr0pY2o1qdncs5o1_r2_500.gif
as a big Gsp fan, probably no.
Woodley will knock him out.

It makes no sense. "Goaf" Askren and his fanboys should be about fighting the belt holders not money fights.

We are not going to have Jon Fitch vs Shields as a money fight.

Rogan is involved though and I think he gets it done
Rogan has as much power as Meisha Tate

If Dana hates Askren, and Dana hates Askren, there is no deal

Seriously tho think about it, UFC viewership is down to low it hasn’t been to since before TuF and you think there’s a chance Dana brings a boring guy at the tail end of his career that can dominate one of the only divisions left that people care about ?

No chance dude,

Askren cannot be marketed, a wrestler at the end of his career in this era, I just don’t see how anyone , even the hardcore’s would be interested

if anyone's ever going to beat tyron it's never going to be a white fighter. They don't have enough power to get the job done
Nate knocked him out already

He's 37 though and has serious cardio issues

I guess by a long time I mean 2 years or so...

His fight style is old man friendly. Power is one of the last things to go with age.
Being inactive, defending takedowns and loading up and throwing only power punches with bad intentions is a formula that will work at an old age better than being Mighty Mouse.

No one's beating Woodley anytime soon.

Not even RDA who everyone seems to have a hard on for.

Woodley jabs him to an easy win.

Askren is wasting his prime years on b level organizations pls let the man fight in the ufc. Im curious if he could beat the champ

Easy K.O win for Tyron. GSP knows this and that's why he chased after the Bisping fight
Woodley has like 2 KOs ever..... GSP out strikes him 3-1 for a UD.

Woodley lights ben up on the feet and most likely nullifys his takedowns.

You do know Ben is the better wrestler?

No....ive only been watching mma for 3 years.....

Yes i know. And what? Brock was a better wrestler on paper than Cain....Dan a better wrestler than Jon....Kos and Fitch better than GSP....etc...etc...

Rogan has as much power as Meisha Tate

If Dana hates Askren, and Dana hates Askren, there is no deal

Seriously tho think about it, UFC viewership is down to low it hasn’t been to since before TuF and you think there’s a chance Dana brings a boring guy at the tail end of his career that can dominate one of the only divisions left that people care about ?

No chance dude,

Askren cannot be marketed, a wrestler at the end of his career in this era, I just don’t see how anyone , even the hardcore’s would be interested
I agree with you that he cannot be marketed but welterweight is defintley not a division that anyone cares about
Where did you get this idea from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back