Tyron Woodley days as UFC Champion are numbered.....

GSP doesn't give a fuck about Tyron Woodley at this point of his career. He wanted a big fight and Snoozely isn't a draw. Simple as that.
Haha, since when has Bisping been a draw?
GSP ducked Woodley because he knows it's a fight he can't win

Ben isn't boring, he breaks dudes and often finishes them.

Him vs Tyron is one of the least likely match-ups but who knows.
He's a blanket. The last thing the welterweight division needs is another blanket

There is a big difference between high level Wrestler who can control their Opponents any way he likes to a normal MMA Fighter, he isnt just some bum who use to wrestle in high shool, so i dont understand your logic if Woodley is a easy fight for Askren why would he have any challenge with the rest of the division, Woodley beat all the top Contenders im not saying he runs over people to know we will have to see it.
Styles make fights. Ben's striking is extremely bad and fighters with good striking and good movement will expose him. Guys like Wonderboy & Till (good strikers) or Maia & Gunnar (good submission artists) beat Askren.
Tyron on the other hand isn't a good striker so a fight between him and Ben will come down to who the better wrestler is and I'm confident to say that Ben's wrestling is superior to Woodley's. Also, Ben has the better cardio.

Ben has been very outspoken lately about leaving a legacy in this sport. He will fight his own mother if she stood in his way
Seems like every interview I hear from him recently he is pretty adamant about not fighting Tyron.

Styles make fights. Ben's striking is extremely bad and fighters with good striking and good movement will expose him. Guys like Wonderboy & Till (good strikers) or Maia & Gunnar (good submission artists) beat Askren.
Tyron on the other hand isn't a good striker so a fight between him and Ben will come down to who the better wrestler is and I'm confident to say that Ben's wrestling is superior to Woodley's. Also, Ben has the better cardio.
Your striking doesnt matter if you control where the fight goes, in all the MMA fights i watched i almost never see a Wrestler get beat by a Jiu Jitsu Fighter, sure every once in a while the BJJ guy will get a submission but 9 out of 10 its just unbeatable blanket for the win, a Wrestler will almost always win especially if he doesnt take risk and doesnt care to give damage but hold position. Askren would maul both these guys its about the only 2 fights im sure about, i could see Wonderboy and Till defending the takedown and tagging him up but they have been taken down before. Also kinda weird that you believe he will struggle to takedown Till and Thompson but somehow outwrestle Woodley and beat him even though Woodleys striking is superior, dont confuse Cardio with what Woodley is willing to do, its not like he is about to fall down in the fifth, he just choses to have low pace fights because he knows he needs only 1 good punch to end it, its not exciting but its not the same as someone who cant go 5 rounds. I feel you just want to get rid of him but might be wrong.

giphy.gif

I mean so is every champion's, it's just a matter of how many. Unless you're GSP and keep your lineal belts forever
<BronTroll1>

It's amazing how anything Rogan and Schaub say while shooting the shit for 3 hours passes as news these days.

Your striking doesnt matter if you control where the fight goes, in all the MMA fights i watched i almost never see a Wrestler get beat by a Jiu Jitsu Fighter, sure every once in a while the BJJ guy will get a submission but 9 out of 10 its just unbeatable blanket for the win, a Wrestler will almost always win especially if he doesnt take risk and doesnt care to give damage but hold position.
Have you not seen Maia vs Rick Story?
Or Maia vs Hyum Kim? What about Colby vs Alvis?
Charles Oliviera vs Nick Lentz or Will Brooks?
Or maybe Ronda vs Mcman? Shevchenko vs Pena? Anderson Silva vs Chael?
I go on for days....

Askren would maul both these guys
Askren got dominated by a Brazilian can at One FC and an alleged eye poke saved him.... So please let's not pretend he's a world beater
its about the only 2 fights im sure about, i could see Wonderboy and Till defending the takedown and tagging him up but they have been taken down before. Also kinda weird that you believe he will struggle to takedown Till and Thompson but somehow outwrestle Woodley and beat him even though Woodleys striking is superior
I said both Till and Thompson have good movement and they have a great chance of finishing Askren before the he has a chance to take anyone down due to his inferior striking. Woodley, on the other hand, isn't a striker and his fight against Ben will be a wrestling match and we know who the better wrestler with better cardio is
, dont confuse Cardio with what Woodley is willing to do, its not like he is about to fall down in the fifth, he just choses to have low pace fights because he knows he needs only 1 good punch to end it, its not exciting but its not the same as someone who cant go 5 rounds. I feel you just want to get rid of him but might be wrong.
I have nothing against Woodley. He's just not the best of the best. His skill set is limited and I know he's very beatable

Woodley is one of the worst matchups for Ben. Literally every other WW not named GSP is a better fight for Ben.

Askren wouldn’t beat up his pal Woodley..

Lol at UFC trying to kiss Funkys ass

A start would be to admit that they ducked him in the first place. Putting it up to an unofficial twitter vote for the casual ufc shill is just more disrespect.

Woodley is one of the worst matchups for Ben. Literally every other WW not named GSP is a better fight for Ben.
I completely disagree
Word has it that Ben gets the better of Woodley in training

Back