Tyron Woodley & Colby Covington Being Considered For TUF Coaching Season

I’m not sure why fight fans want this. If you don’t like it, don’t watch it, but what good comes from getting rid of it? It’s s chance for up and coming fighters to get their name out there and have a shot to make it to the ufc. It’s fine if you or anyone else doesn’t like it, but there’s people who do like it and fighters like myself who would love to go try out some day.
yeah, well...it was my opinion bruh. Its ok if you like it but my opinion is that they should get rid of that. But hey, it will go on despite what i want.

So RDA/Lawler winner winner fights Wonderboy?

Ponzinibio/Perry winner, Till, Usman all closing in all title shots too.

I hate tuf

God I hope not. Might be the only season I don't watch. Colby is annoying as hell already, if they reward him and stick a camera in his face I can only imagine how much BS fake drama he will start.

I guess I don't mind this since Woodley is going to be out due to his shoulder surgery anyways. I won't be looking forward to Covington's cringy on air trash talk though.

Too bad on the timing. Woodley's better off fighting Colby today before he learns to strike.

But he prob won't learn to strike in that time anyway.

Wow I think I would watch this for real. Undefeated prospects with Woodley and Covington as coaches sounds awesome. I rarely watch tuf anymore, but I'd dvr this at the very least

The coaches challenge will be some sort of boomerang throwing competition.

I hope Colby ends up with several Brazilians on his team

Might as well do it, seeing how Woodley will be on the shelf for a bit.

Is this how fucked up the UFC is becoming? Take a guy who isn't even that exciting, but gets some serious heat/attention for acting like degenerate and promote the hell out of him.
Sonnen.jpg

WTF Covington ain't shit as a coach.

Woodley could perhaps do better since he worked as an analyst for a while and he survived some difficult opponents lmao.

They should do a season with fighters that are in the UFC, two weight divisions and they compete for a chance at the title.

They should just do a TUF for the interim WW belt.

They should do a season with fighters that are in the UFC, two weight divisions and they compete for a chance at the title.
Like 8 guys from fw and 8 guys from lhw. And then two mini tournaments. Both winners get cracks at the belts and then goatley and colby fight for the title

They should do Colby vs Nate to see which one deserves a title shot less

LMAO poor Woodley, Colby would absolutely broke him with the trash talking, worse than Conor did to Aldo

RDA will deserve that shot once he gets rid of Lawler.

I don’t mind that. If Woodley is undergoing surgery and is going to be out anyway, it’s like might as well. It gives the fight the opportunity to build and churns out some legit fighters during the season. I have been watching every season of TUF they air on TV since season 3. While some seasons are better than others, I still genuinely enjoy watching the show and I’m sure I’ll enjoy that season, should they coach. But that’s just this son of a bitches opinion...
giphy.gif

When money was involved and it was the best fighting the best, no exceptions.

Yea no exceptions besides when the Ufc had a reality show tourney decide the next title fights, or had Chael Sonnen an unranked lhw fight Jon Jones, or gave a pro wrestler a title shot with a 2-1 record, or when they just scrapped the entire lw division cause they couldn't get BJ@LW&WW resigned or should I go on?

I honestly can't remember the last time I saw an episode of TUF.

They really need to can that shit.

Back