Tyron Woodley & Colby Covington Being Considered For TUF Coaching Season

So a "boss" is now considered someone who talks their way up.... instead of fighting their way up...

<{cruzshake}>

niiiiiiice, hahahahahahaha

next WW champ. the haters can STFU

oh btw, TUF sucks ass

So a "boss" is now considered someone who talks their way up.... instead of fighting their way up...

<{cruzshake}>

Well I heard on TMZ Colby got into a street fight with Werdum and came away with only minor injuries, I think street brawling with a HW and holding your own is more impressive than anything against 170 lb dudes.

A boss?

First of all he just beat the number 1 or 2 in Maia.
Second, a boss because he talks shit? What the fuck are the fans becoming nowadays?

"Ohh, he talks shit. He's such a badass. I'm going to buy a poster and hang it on my room!"

talk his way to a titleshot is an exaggeration because he is number 3, he put the worst beatdown in demian's life. he's the guy that deserves the titleshot the most. but yeah his trashtalking helped, but he DESERVED the shot

Oh look, an undeserved titleshot. Wonder if he'll choke
To be fair who else is there at WW ATM?Lawler and RDA are tied up, till and Perry are still too green for it, Wonderboy and Maia both lost to the champ recently. Colby despite being a mental midget is highly ranked and sitting on a pretty good ufc w/l record at the moment. It's a bland fight on paper but it's really the only plausible one at this stage.

Colby just beat Mia and is tge highest ranked guy that hasn't lost to woodly. He didnt talk himself into the title shot.

Tyron is in for a surprise with the labrum surgery. He won't be able to train as soon as he believes and the outcome of Lawler-RDA might force something else at WW while Woodley is out.

I wouldn't be surprised if another interim belt shows up....

To be fair who else is there at WW ATM?Lawler and RDA are tied up, till and Perry are still too green for it, Wonderboy and Maia both lost to the champ recently. Colby despite being a mental midget is highly ranked and sitting on a pretty good ufc w/l record at the moment. It's a bland fight on paper but it's really the only plausible one at this stage.
Yeah I get that I suppose....I think since Tyron is injured and will need recovery time, they could have afforded to let Colby face the Lawler RDA winner...but instead they take the obnoxious loud mouth and put him on tuf to try drag in viewers.

Or hell, put Colby against the Lawler RDA loser and put RDA/Lawler against Tyron. Tbh i think Colby is still a bit too green, he looked awful against Maia.

I think it's gonna look like a little loud mouth kid getting slapped by his older brother. I don't hate Colby, I just think his performances/media actions don't warrant him a shot. Good for him I suppose.

Can we just have them fight asap.
Would GSP be a coach since he's out now? Ben Askren? Colby has to fight another high ranked opponent before a title fight.

cringiest TUF in a long time i'm thinking.

can't wait til colby gets embarrassed and this shit stops lmao.

Wow, Tattleton's sh*t talking is paying off I guess. I suppose he earned it, but if RDA beats Lawler, I'm really kind of leaning toward him getting the next shot. He's got a couple of recent losses, but his competition level has been much higher. Rangleton's only been in the deep end for 2 fights... RDA's been in the deep end for his last 12 fights or so. (minus Jason High)

If Lawler wins, it might be too early for him to get a shot... it's only his 2nd fight since fighting Woodley... so Snitchington would be the right decision if that happens I think. It's all good though, RDA has done most of his work at a lower division, but a win over the ex-champ would be pretty damn impressive. Neil Magney on his resume too.

I won't watch anything to do with Woodley.

Except his fights, because there's always a chance he goes to sleep.

If they really want ratings... make the GSP fight happen & have him coach the show opposite Woodley.

Yeah I get that I suppose....I think since Tyron is injured and will need recovery time, they could have afforded to let Colby face the Lawler RDA winner...but instead they take the obnoxious loud mouth and put him on tuf to try drag in viewers.

Or hell, put Colby against the Lawler RDA loser and put RDA/Lawler against Tyron. Tbh i think Colby is still a bit too green, he looked awful against Maia.

I think it's gonna look like a little loud mouth kid getting slapped by his older brother. I don't hate Colby, I just think his performances/media actions don't warrant him a shot. Good for him I suppose.

Woodley looked awful against maia too

Two boring fighters with shit striking and bad trash talk. TUF is dead anyway

Should be interesting and I see Colby taking all the Brazilians

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back