Tyron Woodley & Colby Covington Being Considered For TUF Coaching Season

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I guess I don't mind this since Woodley is going to be out due to his shoulder surgery anyways. I won't be looking forward to Covington's cringy on air trash talk though.

I suppose such a big ass mouth can get you very far in this sport.

I miss the old days.

I don't mind. Would be kind of fun.

Ugh, excuse me while I go to TMZ to see if they're putting on MMA fights in this twitter-fueled bizarro universe we now live in.

Awesome @Arkridge . Woodley was clowning him on UFC tonight.... Definitely a season I would watch. Nothing like Bad Blood to get you on the edge of your seat.

Haha that would bring endless Lulz!!!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
tumblr_nue642S8xR1ug3ij2o1_500.gif

It's time to transition away from TUF and towards DWTNCS. Hell, just call it the Contender Series. TUF is stuck in the past, it's barely engaging anymore. I enjoyed the last season to an extent because it introduced a new division and brought back some old favorites from Invicta, but otherwise, that's a pass from me.

I'll watch.

one of the few good things about WME taking over was the rumor of them wanting to get rid of TUF for good. Not even that only good thing happened.

Seriously? Two of the worst personalities in the ufc.

Plot twist: It'll turn out that Woodley is in fact 1/16 brazilian.

one of the few good things about WME taking over was the rumor of them wanting to get rid of TUF for good. Not even that only good thing happened.
I’m not sure why fight fans want this. If you don’t like it, don’t watch it, but what good comes from getting rid of it? It’s s chance for up and coming fighters to get their name out there and have a shot to make it to the ufc. It’s fine if you or anyone else doesn’t like it, but there’s people who do like it and fighters like myself who would love to go try out some day.

Can't even remember the last TUF season I've watched because it's been so long. If Woodley's on it, I doubt I'll watch.

Plot twist: It'll turn out that Woodley is in fact 1/16 brazilian.
Just give him a Brazilian T-Shirt and a football and call him Tristao instead of Tyron. Happy days.

This is for the "undefeated" season?
Yeah. I was looking at the list of fighters that made it on that leaked. Some pretty interesting fighters. It's very annoying that we're getting another TUF for a division that's already stacked. We need a TUF for MW, LHW, HW.

Awesome @Arkridge . Woodley was clowning him on UFC tonight.... Definitely a season I would watch. Nothing like Bad Blood to get you on the edge of your seat.
I prefer a bit of blood blood rather than a season with guys like Alvarez and Gaethje awkwardly respecting eachother for two months.

Why the fuck are they trying so hard to turn Covington into a star?

Is this how fucked up the UFC is becoming? Take a guy who isn't even that exciting, but gets some serious heat/attention for acting like degenerate and promote the hell out of him.

Let's just start scripting fight for fucks sake and go full on WWE. Holy balls, the UFC is about as illogical as it gets now of days.

This is after they just recently got called out by Congress too for bullshit rankings. Fuck.

Back