Tybura vs Aspinall on ESPN+ PBP

Let's see if Yanal makes it two KOs as an underdog.

Looks like a touch of staph on Azmouz there.

I skipped this fight because they were both low skill with good power. Duncan looks good so far though.

pretty predictable so far. all these favs winning. up the chance for the dogs in the late slate.

Can't question Azmouz toughness, dude has grit. But was losing prior to the arm break and now is getting busted up.
His lack of reach and inability to start with combinations got exposed hard here. He needs to drop down if he wants to stay afloat I think.

I think Kianzad lost her front teeth on her TUF stint, that was years ago and it looks like she still hasn't had them fixed.

Well, that's probably the end of this fight. Even if she gets up, Vieria's strength + grappling advantage is lopsided.

Finish incoming? I don't think she lasts another round.

It's pretty impressive to be a professional fighter and have no concept of a sprawl. I look forward to betting against both of these.

Well, based on dmg I think Kianzad gets the 3rd, but it doesn't matter. 2-1 Vieira.

Barb probably washed and doesn't want to cut weight anymore so moved up. Hard to see him winning here.

Going with Muradov on this one. Tempted to go on DNGTD as well, but I'll wait to livebet that one.

Back