Tybura vs Aspinall on ESPN+ PBP

I literally did not make one pre fight play on this card. Did zero research, no super strong leans initially (may still make a play on Muniz itd as I think Craig is fully done...). Didn't even do any Prizepicks plays which never happens. I figured no way I'd be watching this card with it being during the day on a summer Saturday but my wife and kid left for a baby shower and we don't have plans until tonight (and I told her right before they left to take their time because I'm not leaving for the party until this card is over LOL).

I did do a few DK teams even though I had said I was done with them when they got rid of late swap. I'm a sucker, and begging for a fight to be cancelled that I have a lot of exposure to that will kill most of my lineups. Sigh...

GL boys!

Wow. Went from getting smoked to finally getting the TD then quick work.

As expected Barez gassed. Filho may not be that great but he is not a quitter and has great cardio.

Prob wont start watch it till barbena fight also when I will be doing my no chamce parlays

For a world kickboxing champ, Bannon seems to leave herself open to being a lot.

Bannon fighting awfully. You really have to go after Brasil not have a slow paced kickboxing fight.

Should be 2-0 Brasil...but rd 2 was very close until the TD and the crowd could be swaying the judges to Bannon. If I was on Bruna I would not be SUPER confident she's up 2-0. Somewhat confident, but not locked in.

Bannon UD homecooking incoming?

Rd 3 close, Bannon early and stunned her, but Brasil second half of the round.

2-1 Brasil at worst imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back