Tybura vs Aspinall on ESPN+ PBP

Man I remember on TUF Bisping just came across as such a jackass but I genuinely like the guy now.

I like the over +1.5 in the main event, thinking Tom might be more concerned with shaking out some rust and getting some time in the octagon

Man I remember on TUF Bisping just came across as such a jackass but I genuinely like the guy now.
My 3 favorite pro wrestlers were all jackasses, but that's why I loved them:
  • Ric Flair
  • Rick Rude
  • Razor Ramon

I like the over +1.5 in the main event, thinking Tom might be more concerned with shaking out some rust and getting some time in the octagon

And 7 of the last 8 for Tybura have gone over 1.5. Not an easy guy to get out of there quickly. If Tom does, will be impressive.

Yeah, I hate the odds on this fight. I think the over might be the best value bet.

And 7 of the last 8 for Tybura have gone over 1.5. Not an easy guy to get out of there quickly. If Tom does, will be impressive.
Tough fight to judge over under. I think most Tom fights go under

They do, but given Tybura's toughness, Tom coming off an injury, and you get like +150 I'd play the over 1.5 if I was going to play it at all.
It probably is the right play.

So much for the over bets lol.
Hedged it with a Tom ML and Tom by stoppage. Glad I did. I didn't think it would be QUITE that fast lol.

He's fast.

Seemed like a quick stoppage and that he was punching Tybura's gloves but I guess he was just covering and not moving.

Back