Twitter reactions to Jon Jones corrupt joke of a usada suspention

why are they all acting like they're surprised?

what about when Brock Lesnar fought even though he was roided to the maximum and from what it seemed like, USADA already knew he was juiced, because they had caught Jones the first time at the same time but didn't suspend Lesnar.

or Anderson and his dick pills? or Mir and his tainted kangaroo meat? everybody shits on Mark Hunt because he's a "whiner" but everyone acts outraged when Jones gets a slap on the wrist.

no consistency.

m96jjd.jp

bork1} Hey assholes, you still think MMA is any different than pro wrestling !!??

<CanYouSeeMeNow> JONES IS SHIT, USADA IS SHIT, CORMIER.... I'M COMING FOR YOU MOTHER FUKER !!

m96jjd.jp

Since this whole USADA thing is shit, too bad we didn't get to see prime Brock compete...​

tenor.gif

Jon Jones is back!
You know, I'd laugh my ass off if the UFC offered Lesnar a fight with Jones over DC.
They'd kill three birds with one stone.

Appease their diehards by having DC defend against actual contenders.

Shut up their roster in both divisions by not letting the cheaters get title fights.

Still get the money fight they originally wanted in the first place.
<Goldie11><DCWhoa><{MingNope}>

Too much politics says the guy who was asking politician to get his mob boss friend out of jail on ppv

USADA got paid,
i won't oimagine they will throw their reputation to the toilet for free

Jon ROid Jones is back after snitching about his brothers, that's their fault, they put their juice in his corn flakes

And people were making fun of GSP and calling him a coward when he said MMA was full of cheaters and juicers and decided to retire until the sport is cleaner :)

Bunch of fucking babies.

Tom is mad at USADA.

Back