Twitter reactions to Jon Jones corrupt joke of a usada suspention

Wow, so now it turns out Jon snitched on either some fighters also taking steroids, or people supplying them to get a reduced sentence. How anyone can be a fan of this POS is beyond me.

Wow, so now it turns out Jon snitched on either some fighters also taking steroids, or people supplying them to get a reduced sentence. How anyone can be a fan of this POS is beyond me.
How does he know these people?

An absolute disgrace. What is the point of having drug testing if you aren't going to penalise fighters appropriately for failing drug tests?
they do penalize...if the checks dont clear.

They should be mad because if they ever fail a test they know they won't get the same treatment unless you sell PPVS.

Double standards aren't good for drug testing legitimacy.

I really hope DC refuses to give Jon a title shot at either weight class and just fights Lesnar and some other contender and retires.
But he is fighting Brock.

So really what's the difference?

Blaydes quietly confident, throwing some shade, looking for a pay day. Blades via ground and pound

This is basically saying, "if youre aware of cheating going on, dont inform anyone. You can use it as a get out of jail free card."
This decision is literally reinforcing the choice to cheat.

But he is fighting Brock.

So really what's the difference?
Because DC already lost to Jon twice, and one of those fights Jon tested positive for steroids, so we can only assume he got away with it the other time. DC hasn't fought lesnar, and he still stands a good chance of beating him. Atleast if he loses to lesnar, you can say it was a size advantage and not blame it on Lesnar's steroid use. But its clear UFC and USADA are letting Jon juice and DC would be an idiot to give Jon the chance to humilate him based on those facts.

How does he know these people?
I have no idea. I assume drug addicts know drug dealers. But i am only speculating because i am not a drug addict or a drug dealer.

DC should tell dana he will only fight him if they utilize a true independant tester like vada.

Holy shit Curtis Blaydes with the most coherent tweet award!

DC should tell dana he will only fight him if they utilize a true independant tester like vada.
And tested randomly every week from the day the contract is signed till the day they fight.

And at least a 6 month training camp.

Newsflash, USADA doesn’t force the UFC to promote or sign him to a contract. They’ve dropped guys for less, be mad at them for rushing to continue to business with him, not the USADA.
After all, what organization would benefit the most from his light sentence, the USADA or the UFC?

Blaydes nailed it. That dude always has good things to say

Yes he did but I lost all respect for the US anti-doping Association years ago when they decide to try to get Cro Cop to snitch on people to let him off the hook.

Quit crying you bitches.

It's great to have Jones back.

Somebody should kick his ass for all the shit he’s done . Roids .hit a prego lady ... but wait it hasnt happened yet. Let them cry ...if they got a problem whoop his ass in the cage . I knew jones was cold when he left machida body limp . He didn’t give af . He’s a killer and it seems no body can do shit about it

Last edited:
Why watch mma if you dont want to see the greatest ever fight. GET THE FUCK OUT

You are a fucking cancer to this forum. Just wanted to state that publicly to you. No need to respond to me either, I don't give a fuck what you have to say!

2018 acct, name is 2004 account. You have zero dignity. Jon would take a pic with you. Maybe already has one with your girl

You're an absolute low-life loser

Back