Twitter reactions to Jon Jones corrupt joke of a usada suspention

Why watch mma if you dont want to see the greatest ever fight. GET THE FUCK OUT

You get the fuck out. This is a bullshit double standard. Jones is a repeat offender, this shit don’t fly with anyone that had a brain

lol calls mama's biggest snitch and cheater the greatest. please. have some dignity and self respect as a civilian and stand up for fairness for once in your despicable life lol
2018 acct, name is 2004 account. You have zero dignity. Jon would take a pic with you. Maybe already has one with your girl

usada was exposed a long time ago for being a pay to win system. floyd is on shit but never fails. why do you think? jones might have more backing then just himself financially on this one too.

this John makfresshi poor excuse of a human being is getting blocked/ignored. Cant have scum ruining my sher dog experience. go suck your cheating idols scrotum buddy.

So he got off, huh? LOL.

I love watching Jones fight, and I'm happy he got a slap on the wrist, but objectively...oh' man, that's bad. Just get USADA the fuck outta there, and go back to a more lenient and sloppy agency, that doesn't fuck shit up as much. What is the point of being so thorough, if you're gonna let a cheater like Jones get away with murder? This guy is such a mess, but hey, he brings in the viewers, so fuck it. Cool, but the UFC needs to just say "fuck it" for everyone, and get those obstructionist asshats away from their org.

Let 'em all juice. Fuck it.

Headkick gif or crying DC gif. What one you want?
090_Daniel_Cormier.1531026694.jpg

You are a fucking cancer to this forum. Just wanted to state that publicly to you. No need to respond to me either, I don't give a fuck what you have to say!

How the phuck is anything that I said proof that I'm a cancer to the forum? Numbnuts.

So he got off, huh? LOL.

I love watching Jones fight, and I'm happy he got a slap on the wrist, but objectively...oh' man, that's bad. Just get USADA the fuck outta there, and go back to a more lenient and sloppy agency, that doesn't fuck shit up as much. What is the point of being so thorough, if you're gonna let a cheater like Jones get away with murder? This guy is such a mess, but hey, he brings in the viewers, so fuck it. Cool, but the UFC needs to just say "fuck it" for everyone, and get those obstructionist asshats away from their org.

Let 'em all juice. Fuck it.
Either ban steroid users or let them use steroids. It's actually more unfair the way it is now letting a select few fighters get away with it

How the phuck is anything that I said proof that I'm a cancer to the forum? Numbnuts.
fuck that idiot bro. just ignore him like the rest of us. lowlife scum defending corruption is just what mma doesn't need right now.

I really hope DC refuses to give Jon a title shot at either weight class and just fights Lesnar and some other contender and retires.

Its clear the UFC and USADA are not going to do strict testing on Jon anymore at this point. DC would be an idiot to give him a title shot.

Back