Turnover in Trump's White House is Record Breaking-- And it Isn't Close

manufactured scandals* ... just got tax reform passed .. economy is doing great .. unemployment at record lows .. supreme court appointment and more to come .. yes a great success so far .. the rest is just envy, jealous, butthurt from the left

Tax cut for the Rich. It was not reform.

Economy has been humming since Obama pulled us out of the recession these same Republicans caused.

Unemployment has been steadily dropping since well before Trump got into office.

Tax cut for the Rich. It was not reform.

Economy has been humming since Obama pulled us out of the recession these same Republicans caused.

Unemployment has been steadily dropping since well before Trump got into office.

you all said the economy was going to absolutely tank if he got elected .. it didn't happen so now you forgot about that and keep parroting 'it's obama's economy' .. laughable .. if he was to get the blame if it tanked, he also gets credit for it doing well right ? or are you just all full of shit ? which one ?.. no it's not just a tax cut for the rich .. stop watching cnn

manufactured scandals* ... just got tax reform passed .. economy is doing great .. unemployment at record lows .. supreme court appointment and more to come .. yes a great success so far .. the rest is just envy, jealousy, butthurt from the left
How is a supreme court appointment a success? We're literally just listing procedural duty as success now? That tax reform is a mixed bag and adds trillions to the debt. What happened to republicans caring about the debt?

if the economy was tanking you'd lay it on trump .. so he also gets credit for it doing well .. no it's not just a tax cut for the rich .. stop watching cnn

What policies did Trump enact in 2017 that caused the economy to improve, and what was the trend of the economy when he came into office?

Yes, it is a tax cut for the rich, as the simple math shows. Who do I think I'm talking to? MAGimps don't believe in maths...

How is a supreme court appointment a success? We're literally just listing procedural duty as success now? That tax reform is a mixed bag and adds trillions to the debt. What happened to republicans caring about the debt?

for conservatives it's a success yes .. avoiding that witch clinton appointing some proggressive judge is an absolute win .. and a satisfying one .. eat shit libs

It's 2018 , they only care about themselves now , if you can pass your problems onto future generations then they are all for it .

Of course the organization has issues, the U.S. government is known for having endless issues, but ultimately if a person can be fired from a high profile high paying job the person in that position will be more priductive.

What ultimately determines the level of production is how qualified the person is for the job, not how afraid of being fired they are. Clearly this administration has a problem identifying people who are qualified. Why is that?

Also there is the intangible factor that people are less and less inclined to cooperate with Trump due to the high level scrutiny which will increase resignations.

90% of the republican party has lined up behind him without second thought simply because he was their candidate. He's had literally NO trouble getting people to cooperate with him. It's what happens after the cooperation that's most telling. And very clearly, public scrutiny isn't a concern of his, it's a longed-for attribute in his eyes that he simply sees as 'publicity'. I wonder why...

I don't think it is 4d chess and I didn't say that it was, I think it's natural given the conditions under which it is occurring.

So why hasn't it naturally happened before? Are you suggesting Trump is under more scrutiny and has less people willing to work with him than Obama or any other president?

for conservatives it's a success yes .. avoiding that witch clinton appointing some proggressive judge is an absolute win .. and a satisfying one .. eat shit libs

Trump fans in a nutshell.

"But what about all those things you stood for?"

"Doesn't matter, Hilary can't make the supreme court tell me men can be ladies, so we totally won."

So it's also a success for Trump? Just doing what he's supposed to do as President? Actually, I take it back, that's a huge success by Trump standards.

What ultimately determines the level of production is how qualified the person is for the job, not how afraid of being fired they are. Clearly this administration has a problem identifying people who are qualified. Why is that?

90% of the republican party has lined up behind him without second thought simply because he was their candidate. He's had literally NO trouble getting people to cooperate with him. It's what happens after the cooperation that's most telling. And very clearly, public scrutiny isn't a concern of his, it's a longed-for attribute in his eyes that he simply sees as 'publicity'. I wonder why...

So why hasn't it naturally happened before? Are you suggesting Trump is under more scrutiny and has less people willing to work with him than Obama or any other president?

Qualifications and competency determine productivity in a free market, not a captive market. A captive market pays the employees who are being fired and an employee paid by a captive market tends to stagnate therefore a different measure is needed to determine productivity.
Trump has been under greater scrutiny than Obama just as Obama was under greater scrutiny than earlier presidents and going forward all public figures will be placed under greater scrutiny because of the increased use and wider and wider availability of the internet. Turnover rates will probably continue to increase in future administrations as the connectivity of the internet which leads to a greater base of knowledge and increased speed of virtually everything it touches.

Qualifications and competency determine productivity in a free market, not a captive market. A captive market pays the employees who are being fired and an employee paid by a captive market tends to stagnate therefore a different measure is needed to determine productivity.
Trump has been under greater scrutiny than Obama just as Obama was under greater scrutiny than earlier presidents and going forward all public figures will be placed under greater scrutiny because of the increased use and wider and wider availability of the internet. Turnover rates will probably continue to increase in future administrations as the connectivity of the internet which leads to a greater base of knowledge and increased speed of virtually everything it touches.
Or Trump is batshit, and we will (hopefully) return to Sanity after him.

#oprah2020

Qualifications and competency determine productivity in a free market, not a captive market

I'm not talking about a factory worker here, so I'm not sure why you suddenly are. We're discussing the president and his administration, who would be the captors in your wonderful "explanation" of why.... well of what..... actually I just realized you weren't responding to anything I had said. You just picked a random issue commonly argued on party lines and tried to throw it into this discussion of Trump's incompetence. Weird....

A captive market pays the employees who are being fired and an employee paid by a captive market tends to stagnate therefore a different measure is needed to determine productivity.

And now you're running with it? Strange, it's almost like your intent here isn't to discuss the actual topic of the thread, but to stir up partisan bickering on any issue that lends itself to it. It's almost like you're a troll or something.

Love the join date by the way.

Trump has been under greater scrutiny than Obama just as Obama was under greater scrutiny than earlier presidents and going forward all public figures will be placed under greater scrutiny because of the increased use and wider and wider availability of the internet.

If any president ever will have the internet to thank for their success, it's Donald Trump. If it wasn't for that frighteningly apparent truth, and Obama being the first black president, who was widely accused of not even being born here(most publicly by Trump himself), you might've had a point.

Turnover rates will probably continue to increase in future administrations as the connectivity of the internet which leads to a greater base of knowledge and increased speed of virtually everything it touches.

I'm guessing you can point to similar trends after the boom of radio and television, right? Must happen every time there's an advance in connectivity, right? Let's just pretend you can for fun.....

Why? What does public scrutiny have to do with who Trump picks and his working relationships with them, or their performance? Why would that be a factor for any president? Is a president somehow not aware of how well they do their job until the public tells them?

Back