Turnover in Trump's White House is Record Breaking-- And it Isn't Close

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
"If President Trump's first year in office seemed chaotic from a staffing perspective, there's a reason. Turnover among top-level staff in the Trump White House was off the charts, according to a new Brookings Institution report.

"While some turnover is expected and possibly beneficial, excessive turnover portends problems," writes Kathryn Dunn Tenpas, a nonresident senior fellow in governance studies at the Brookings Institution. "[President Trump] has valued loyalty over qualifications and suffered from a White House that has functioned in a chaotic manner. Both features have made it difficult to retain staff and have contributed to the governance difficulties he has encountered."

turnover-of-president-s-a-team-in-1st_chartbuilder_custom-95d32487ca5c1dd77687aa03cf5e4b5e05be2c46-s300-c85.png

Clearly, the best people. I guess you have to fill the swamp before you can drain it.

It's almost like his past experience was on a reality TV show where someone gets eliminated every week...

dumpsterfire-1.jpg

Last edited:
He would be a hard dude to work for , you know b/c of his crazies.

Big surprise that the guy who runs against the establishment would have a high rate of turnover.

I for one, am shocked.

whats wrong with turnover?

i dont give a fuck if trump goes through 100000 staff, as long as they get the job done. so far they are doing great.

its hilarious how hard the lefties are trying to attack trump on literally any angle they can find. not tired of losing yet?

Lindsey Graham made some pretty interesting comments about Trump's personality the other day. He basically said it does not matter what type of person you are, it does not matter your race or your character, he just wants to be liked. It sounds like he's describing a small child.

Start at 4:00.

i dont give a fuck if trump goes through 100000 staff, as long as they get the job done. so far they are doing great.
Are you just purely trolling these days, or what?

Fill the swamp. Drain the swamp. Repeat.

Big surprise that the guy who runs against the establishment would have a high rate of turnover.

Yeah.. but the people getting fired or resigning are people that he hired himself.

He claimed he was going to hire "the best people". He obviously didn't, or didn't care. It's pretty funny watching conservatives make excuses for incompetent appointments.

But how can they do the job if people keep resigning? Someone actually has to be doing the job in order for the job to get done, no??

But how can they do the job if people keep resigning? Someone actually has to be doing the job in order for the job to get done, no??

Mooch was part of the administration for like 2 weeks and got rid of Rinsed Penis. Results are what matter.

He claimed he was going to hire "the best people". He obviously didn't, or didn't care. It's pretty funny watching conservatives make excuses for incompetent appointments.
That's how great trump is...he gave people chance to be on board...it's not h is fault they can't keep up with MAGA.

Back