Turnover in Trump's White House is Record Breaking-- And it Isn't Close

Big surprise that the guy who runs against the establishment would have a high rate of turnover.
If he runs against the establishment it is not by design it is because he is stupid.

Big surprise that the guy who runs against the establishment would have a high rate of turnover.
But... he... hired... these... people...

Produce or fuck off

Results are what matter.
Can you give examples of the specific "results" that, failing to be delivered, led to said firings? Or are you just talking out your ass?

The only clear lack of a "result" I can think of that somebody got fired for was when Comey got fired for refusing to promise that he wouldn't investigate Michael Flynn.

I suppose that you can argue that Spicey got canned for being a mouth-breathing, inarticulate lout. But someone probably should have noticed that before they named him press secretary...

Last edited:
Mooch was part of the administration for like 2 weeks and got rid of Rinsed Penis. Results are what matter.
Trump couldn't fire priebus himself? I don't understand.

The other day John Kelly went on TV and said the wall won't be needed. Trump himself went and said he hasn't changed his mind.

Yesterday the department of defense posted a statement saying Trump needs to hurry up and work on a real budget rather than these continuing resolutions.

Yea team Trump is clearly all on the same page. That's why they're so effective...

If a regular business other than retail and fast food has over 20% turnover rate a year, they'll go under pretty quickly. They'll be paying out of the ass for staff recruiting and training. For management level staff, it takes almost a year to be fully effective at your position. Over 1/3 of your staff leaving is just a shit show.

But then again, White House is a lot different than running a business.

Im inclined to agree that it's preferable to be able to fire people than to have to keep people in place who aren't doing the job they were hired to do. Would it be better if a poor performing employees were unable to be fired?

Im inclined to agree that it's preferable to be able to fire people than to have to keep people in place who aren't doing the job they were hired to do. Would it be better if a poor performing employees were unable to be fired?
Are you also inclined to agree that an ongoing pattern of being unable to suitably determine the quality and qualifications of job applicants is a sign of managerial incompetence?

Also, all administrations have some turnover. So, obviously "poorly performing employees" always have been able to be let go. That's not the relevant issue at all.

You would have a point, if you didn't not have a point.

Last edited:
Are you also inclined to agree that an ongoing pattern of being unable to suitably determine the quality and qualifications of job applicants is a sign of managerial incompetence?
Actually if someone admits they made a mistake by hiring the wrong person, particularly in a competive environment like higher goverment where people are more cutthroat in their approach to seeking employment, I think it's a sign of a manegerial desire to find the right people.

Actually if someone admits they made a mistake by hiring the wrong person, particularly in a competive environment like higher goverment where people are more cutthroat in their approach to seeking employment, I think it's a sign of a manegerial desire to find the right people.
This is more common sense than you are making it:

If a boss fires a couple of employees every year, it's likely that the employees had issues.

If a boss fires half of his work force every year, it's likely that the boss-- or the organization-- has issues.

But if you are inclined to see 4th dimensional chess behind every thing Trump does, I guess this is no different.

whats wrong with turnover?

i dont give a fuck if trump goes through 100000 staff, as long as they get the job done. so far they are doing great.
Doing great? Lmao? At what exactly? Taking the most vacations? Being the fattest president of the modern era? Having the most scandals in his first year? Those are pretty weird metrics for greatness.

Lol at this stupid shit.

Though it's actually the best shield of all. ANY fuck ups can be covered by "Well yeah, he's going against the establishment, of course there's going to be rough spots!"

i-remain-unconfounded-matriarchal-fornicator.jpg

This is more common sense than you are making it:

If a boss fires a couple of employees every year, it's likely that the employees had issues.

If a boss fires half of his work force every year, it's likely that the boss-- or the organization-- has issues.

But if you are inclined to see 4th dimensional chess behind every thing Trump does, I guess this is no different.
Of course the organization has issues, the U.S. government is known for having endless issues, but ultimately if a person can be fired from a high profile high paying job the person in that position will be more priductive. Also there is the intangible factor that people are less and less inclined to cooperate with Trump due to the high level scrutiny which will increase resignations. I don't think it is 4d chess and I didn't say that it was, I think it's natural given the conditions under which it is occurring.

Doing great? Lmao? At what exactly? Taking the most vacations? Being the fattest president of the modern era? Having the most scandals in his first year? Those are pretty weird metrics for greatness.

manufactured scandals* ... just got tax reform passed .. economy is doing great .. unemployment at record lows .. supreme court appointment and more to come .. yes a great success so far .. the rest is just envy, jealousy, butthurt from the left

Just draining the Swamp, nothing to see here.

Lindsey Graham made some pretty interesting comments about Trump's personality the other day. He basically said it does not matter what type of person you are, it does not matter your race or your character, he just wants to be liked. It sounds like he's describing a small child.

Start at 4:00.

Lindsay Graham is a whore with no character. He is simply playing politics. He'll talk shit about Trump, then Trump will invite him to golf, and he'll hand his balls over at the door of Mar A Lago.

Back