turinabol needs 6-8 weeks in your system to do anything...

• Thread starter Deleted member 519031
  • Start date
could be any number of things, he could of been on masking agents which is most likely, he may have intended to take something else but gotten that, but at the end of the day hes a cheat, you dont pop twice within a year by accident, you dont have testosterone levels never documented in men, straight up a 60 year old man has higher t levels than he did before his first fight with dc

goats a drug cheat whatever, hes still the goat but its just a massive let down

From your source ...

In general, athletes and bodybuilders can expect steady and quality lean mass gains with no risk of any bloating, gyno, or any other estrogenic effects. Mass and strength gains are not known to be dramatic due to its lack of anabolic strength, but steady and quality lean gains that grow consistently over time can be expected. It is also used as an ideal cutting agent during periods of fat loss or pre-contest preparation due to its inability to convert into Estrogen. Turinabol’s capabilities really shine as an adjunct to other anabolic steroids when it is run (stacked) with other anabolic steroids due to its ability to bind to SHBG. Binding to SHBG allows more of the other anabolic steroids it is stacked with to be available to do their job, being uninhibited by SHBG, which is another advantage that it exhibits.
It does not say it needs 6 weeks, in fact the full cycle is 6 weeks. Your source says you get steady gains .. and it's ideal right before competition, which is when Jones was caught.

Jones would not need an anti-estrogen agent with this steroid, and that is what he was caught with before.

I've been a defender of Jon-Jones (except for hitting woman then having the nads to come back and grab cash from car without even checking on her) and have always said " hands down " "the pound for pound best ".

I remember coach Parcells uttered the famous words - " after awhile, you are what you are". Jon might not be the greatest of humans and theres obviously a degree of being insecure by continuing to try and getting away by juicing.This dude had the world by its short hairs but feels like he can get away with some of these deplorable things he does.

This is crazy and he outwardly says he has no problem taking cocaine(actually looks forward to it).
Not only is there a distinct possibility that his fighting career could be over but that orange jumpsuit could be his future uniform------won't have to worry about Reebok, then

Facts:

1) Jones gets caught for Tbol after weigh in

2) Tbol is used during cutting phase to keep muscle mass

3) Jones is guilty

4) Tbol does not need 6-8 weeks to take effect, that's just the usual length of the cycle

not one hour like schaub bullshitted on his podcast. so fuck popeye still

Schaub got confused. A "roid expert" told him that the turinabol could be coming from a botched batch of mibolerone, and then Schaub explained the effects of mibolerone as if it was what Jones tested positive to. By the way, you are confused between the length of a full cycle and the time when effects start to show-up.

Schaub got confused. A "roid expert" told him that the turinabol could be coming from a botched batch of mibolerone, and then Schaub explained the effects of mibolerone as if it was what Jones tested positive to. By the way, you are confused between the length of a full cycle and the time when effects start to show-up.
I honestly find it more plausible that he didn't know his cheque drops were tainted, instead of him using tbol pre fight

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...itamins-cycle-related.3620335/#post-133904643

At least there's a long history of it being used in combat sports before matches and it's half life is so short he woul dnt get popped post fight

Facts:

1) Jones gets caught for Tbol after weigh in

2) Tbol is used during cutting phase to keep muscle mass

3) Jones is guilty

4) Tbol does not need 6-8 weeks to take effect, that's just the usual length of the cycle
Lol- Tbol aside, what drug of any family takes 2 months "TO TAKE EFFECT "

Caught !

rNOBVSI.jpg

I mean...for some of these guys I get the impression it really isn't doing much on the fight night (Vitor exempt lol), but going in to rob a bank and getting nothing is still robbing the fucking bank.

Cheating is cheating and the entire sport has an integrity issue that USADA has exposed badly and will continue to do so. Kinda like all those MLB players juicing, looking into the camera and lying on national TV to millions of people denying it all, and then later copping to taking steroids to get the suspension over with and get back to making 40mil/year.

I mean...for some of these guys I get the impression it really isn't doing much on the fight night (Vitor exempt lol), but going in to rob a bank and getting nothing is still robbing the fucking bank.

Cheating is cheating and the entire sport has an integrity issue that USADA has exposed badly and will continue to do so. Kinda like all those MLB players juicing, looking into the camera and lying on national TV to millions of people denying it all, and then later copping to taking steroids to get the suspension over with and get back to making 40mil/year.
I get the feeling guys like vitor and Jones are taking "pre workout steroids " and that gives them that explosive and aggressive edge

But yea
Nevertheless it's still cheating regardless if it made you better

It's a sketchy situation. A lot of things don't add up.

Hmm so the logical conclusion is that Jones was taking turinabol for 6-8 weeks and just didn't get caught in the other tests.

Hmm so the logical conclusion is that Jones was taking turinabol for 6-8 weeks and just didn't get caught in the other tests.

How many urine test did he had during that period? Malki already tried and failed to make it look suspicious when he said Jones successfully passed a blood test before that.

The point the dude on schaubs podcast was making is that Jon took a powerful "prework" steroid(i.e. cheque drops) that has a short enough half life that it would leave his system before he took the post fight drug test......buttttt his gear was tainted with turinabol hence why the weird lack of the drugs presence in his body leading up to and before the fight but not after

Everybody just wants to make the very simple excuse that Jones ia moron and did a moron thing.....when he really he's most likely been successfully microdosing his gear and having his chewable aspirin ready in case USADA comes.......
up until recently that is

Frank not comes off as a knowledgeable and intelligent(relating to his professional field) guy

So I highly doubt Mir would take a steroid that he knows the half would be too long on to successfully avoid a post fight test....more likely he was inadvertently the victim of tainted drugs he took for the pre fight boost
<5>

I sure as hell know which one of these STEROIDS i would take before a professional fight if I wanted an edge

https://www.steroid.com/Cheque-Drops.php

OR

https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-profiles/turinabol/

And I'm sure Jon and Mir do too

Last edited:
I took turinabol only 40mg per day (full cycle). The effects kicked in on a second day so I have no idea what they talk about in those articles. Of course, it kinda "builds up" in the system in time, but as I said the workouts are different from the day 2.
Tell us about the "rush" of cheating and knowing you are getting away with it.

That's what funny about the whole situation - The pill wouldn't have even gone into effect by the time Jones stepped in the cage with Cormier (or if we're being very critical, the effect would have only been very marginal at best.) But haters want to pretend Jones was a whole different athlete because of it. Whatever helps them sleep at night.

I just hope he gets a 4 year ban, loses all his money and has a miserable life which leads to an early and painful death.

Back