turinabol needs 6-8 weeks in your system to do anything...

• Thread starter Deleted member 519031
  • Start date
OP you don't know what you're talking about, it's an anabolic steroid that will make you have a performance increase whether you take it the day of the fight or cycle it for 6-8weeks during training camp. Of course you would get the most benefit by taking it during camp so that you can push harder, longer but to say you won't get a benefit taking a steroid the day before or day of before a contest is just not a truthful statement.

You're an idiot. Tbol is an oral. How many orals take 6-8 weeks for effect? Zero.

Its more that some people feel the need to give their uninformed opinion . Reminds me of when i post a computer problem in a forum and the overwhelming majority of replies are people just giving their general ,uninformed, opinion on computer problems

False
people who take steroids usually take them regularly like at least 2-3 times a week during their training,
i saw guys taking steroid and weight lifting,
the results show within the first week
not the first month
an increase in strength, and they usually can beat their maximum within 7 days

PEDs users take during the tought training,
you don't need to take anything the week of the competition just masking agent

by the way this was revealed by top athlete who cheated and collaborated with the authorities to receive a reduced sentence like Tyson Gay

6-8 weeks is the total cycle length... it kicks in around week 2
This, not only does it not take 6-8 weeks, it could kick in as early as a few days. It just depends on the person. If the person is already on cycle & takes a large amount they notice it even quicker.

I would imagine Jon was also using HGH and/or peptides & other steroids that come in water suspension. That along with some next level NFL stuff we don't even know the names of. I mean whatever someone like Yoel or Reem could get would pale in comparison to someone with 2 brothers in the NFL

Actually it's illegal not "banned" plus Jones is the first to be stripped of the title 3 times its hilarious.
okay i accept its illegal not banned, still a violation
and Jones being stripped 3 times just shows how many times he has fcked up

I mean, a lot of things don't add up regarding this situation.

But either does fleeing from a hit and run with a pregnant lady after many witnesses saw you, hiding under a cage, taking dick pills when you're 29 years old and having testosterone levels seen in young females yet uploading videos on twitter of you deadlifting 600LB.

Seems to all add up to me :)

Jon Jones is the Hillary Clinton of MMA. Its everyone elses fault.

I mean, a lot of things don't add up regarding this situation.

But either does fleeing from a hit and run with a pregnant lady after many witnesses saw you, hiding under a cage, taking dick pills when you're 29 years old and having testosterone levels seen in young females yet uploading videos on twitter of you deadlifting 600LB.
Jones and his brother popped for the same pct drug in the same year. Jones said dick pills, Arthur said tainted supplements. Is there anymore we need?

What are the chances that two brothers test positive for the same exact drug in a year span. A drug that's used specifically in post cycle, that was taken accidentally through two different sources........

So if he was always on it, how did he pass so many tests and fuck up one right after 2 others? Him and his team must just be Incompetent.

Why is nobody stating the obvious?

He wasn't taking Turinabol. He was taking brand new, cutting edge, USADA dodging shit that you have to get from the black market. His steroids were contaminated with Turinabol.

It's like Chael said-- they didn't get the good stuff.

plus, the blood test never tested for Turinabol. ...face it poor OP ... he is a coke snorting cheat....

you have to go look for a job to make a living. You can't sit in your mama's basement and bet on Jones to by in life.

not one hour like schaub bullshitted on his podcast. so fuck popeye still
When I'm looking for technical expertise on pharmaceuticals there's only one person I trust.

Brendan "Abu" Schaubi

Why is nobody stating the obvious?

He wasn't taking Turinabol. He was taking brand new, cutting edge, USADA dodging shit that you have to get from the black market. His steroids were contaminated with Turinabol.

It's like Chael said-- they didn't get the good stuff.

He sure as hell wasn't getting the cream, clear or gummies like A-Rod that's produced in the states in a BALCO like lab. He probably got a batch of stuff from Mexico, then shot himself in the ding ding.

Back